Statement from the Milwaukee Dancing Grannies
The Milwaukee Dancing Grannies are devasted by this terrible tradegy with of loss of life and injuries in the Waukesha Christmas parade.
Our group was doing what they loved, performing in front of crowds in a parade putting smiles on faces of all ages, filling them with joy and happiness. While performing the grannies enjoyed hearing the crowds cheers and applause which certainly brought smiles to their faces and warmed their hearts.
Those who died were extremely passionate Grannies. Their eyes gleamed…..joy of being a Grannie. They were the glue….held us together.
Our hearts are heavy at this most difficult time, as more information and updates become available it will be posted . Please keep them their families, friends, the Milwaukee Dancing Grannies and everyone who lives have forever changed in your thoughts and prayers.
- DA Blames ‘Human Error’ for Waukesha Parade Attack Suspect’s Bail - Corri Hess - Dec 3rd, 2021
- Rep. Fitzgerald Requests a Moment of Silence on House Floor to Honor Waukesha Christmas Parade Victims - U.S. Rep Scott Fitzgerald - Nov 30th, 2021
- Baldwin, Johnson Urge People Not to Exploit Waukesha Tragedy - Ruth Conniff - Nov 29th, 2021
- Sens. Baldwin and Johnson: Outside Groups Attempting to Exploit Tragedy in Waukesha Must Cease and Desist; Respect Local Authorities - Sens. Tammy Baldwin and Ron Johnson - Nov 27th, 2021
- $5 Million Bail For Suspect in Waukesha Massacre - Isiah Holmes - Nov 24th, 2021
- ‘We Are All In This Together’ - Shamane Mills and Diane Bezucha - Nov 23rd, 2021
- Waukesha Shocked by Killings, Schools Close - WPR Staff - Nov 22nd, 2021
- Versiti Extends Blood Donation Center Hours as Community Responds to Need - Versiti Blood Center of Wisconsin - Nov 22nd, 2021
- Rep. Bowen Statement on Tragedy in Waukesha - State Rep. David Bowen - Nov 22nd, 2021
- Rep.Stubbs’ Statement on Waukesha Parade Tragedy - State Rep. Shelia Stubbs - Nov 22nd, 2021
Read more about Tragedy at Waukesha Christmas Parade here