Mother’s Day Dining at Milwaukee’s Marcus Restaurants and Hotels, May 13
More information about the promotions can be found at mkemothersday.com.
Marcus Restaurants and Hotels in Milwaukee will be celebrating moms Sunday, May 13 with Mother’s Day brunch and specials. More information about the promotions can be found at mkemothersday.com.
Mother’s Day at Marcus Restaurants
Mason Street Grill
Enjoy an intimate dinner celebrating mothers at Mason Street Grill. Open from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m., May 13, Mason Street Grill will offer all mothers a complimentary glass of champagne and a rose along with dinner. To make a reservation, call (414) 298-3131. More information about Mason Street Grill and it’s a la carte dinner menu can be found at http://www.masonstreetgrill.com/.
Families can enjoy Kil@Wat’s a la carte buffet for Mother’s Day starting at 7:00 a.m. Kil@Wat’s Sunday Brunch goes until 2:00 p.m. every week. Reservations, while not needed, are recommended. For more information about Kil@Wat, including the brunch menu, visit http://www.kilawatcuisine.com.
Mother’s Day at Marcus Hotels & Resorts
Mother/Daughter Tea – An Elegant Afternoon Tea at Blu at The Pfister
Blu hosts an elegant Afternoon Tea for mothers and daughters Mother’s Day weekend with multiple seatings available Friday, May 11 to Sunday, May 13. Located on the 23rd floor of The Pfister, Blu offers an enchanting location for moms and daughters to celebrate the holiday while taking in one of the best views in the city. Reservations can be made for the Mother/Daughter Tea Experience at Blu for 12:30 p.m., 1:00 p.m., 1:30 p.m. or 2:00 p.m. on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, May 11 – May 13.
Reservations for tea can be made by calling (414) 935-5950 or by visiting http://www.blumilwaukee.com/specials-events/afternoon-tea.
Hilton Milwaukee City Center
Celebrate mom this Mother’s Day with a delicious brunch at downtown Milwaukee’s Hilton Milwaukee City Center. From 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (please note: last seating is at 1:45 p.m.) on Sunday, May 13, guests will enjoy a wide variety of decadent dishes, including:
- Breakfast specialties, such as
- Assorted house made Kringle
- Wisconsin cheese and bratwurst biscuits
- Sweet potato gratin
- Made to order omelets
- Salad bar with
- Shrimp and smoked seafood display
- Greens and grains salad with heirloom tomatoes
- Spicy orange and cucumber salad
- Local charcuterie and cheese presentation
- Carving station, including slow roasted prime rib of beef
- Hot entrees, such as
- Seared salmon and creole cream sauce
- Stuffed mushroom ravioli with charred tomato puree
- Rosemary chicken ballotine with orange-tamari glaze
- Gourmet assorted desserts
Kids can enjoy a specialty buffet, including French toast, crispy chicken tenderloin, mac and cheese, fresh fruit salad, and vegetable bites with hummus
Price: $39 for adults, $17 for kids 6- to 12-years-old. Children 5 and under are free. To make a reservation, please call (414) 935-5940. More information about the Hilton’s Mother’s Day brunch festivities is available here.
The Pfister Hotel
Make Mother’s Day in Milwaukee a grand event with an unforgettable brunch at The Pfister Hotel. Savor traditional chef-prepared favorites with stations including The Carvery, The Griddle, a seafood display, gourmet dessert table, and more.
From 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, May 13, The Pfister Hotel will serve an exceptional Mother’s Day buffet featuring the following specialty dishes:
- Starters, such as
- Spring orecchiette pasta salad, shucked peas, house-made sausage and braised radicchio
- Grilled quail with couscous, dried cherries and fresh orange supremes with citrus thyme dressing
- Asparagus with extra virgin olive oil, lemon, shaved aged parmesan and cracked black pepper
- Sculpted ice and seafood display, including
- Shucked Gulf oyster shooters, house-made hot sauce and iced vodka, Lemongrass poached tiger prawns and iced crab claws
- Cold smoked Scottish salmon and hot smoked maple & thyme cured salmon
- Entrees, such as
- Southern sweet potato soufflé with Wisconsin maple syrup
- Saffron risotto stuffed chicken breast with chorizo-sweet corn sauce
- Gourmet desserts, including: chocolate ganache cake, passion fruit meringue tartlets and cheesecake almond tartlets
There will also be five action stations, including The Eggery (omelets made to order), a meat carving station, pasta made to order, The Griddle and a dessert action station.
Price: $65 for adults, $24.95 for children 5 – 12 years old. Children aged 4 and under are free. Tax and gratuity are not included. To make a reservation, call (414) 935-5950. More information about The Pfister Hotel’s Mother’s Day Brunch is available here. Please note that cancelations within 24 hours of reservation, and no-shows, will be charged 50 percent of the estimated charge.
Give your mom a day to remember, while enjoying a beautiful, chef-prepared buffet in her honor. In addition to the brunch, all mothers will receive a rose and a glass of champagne to mark the special occasion.
Mother’s Day brunch at the InterContinental Milwaukee goes from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and features
- Grand Entrance Station with
- Wisconsin cheese and charcuterie display
- Peel and eat shrimp with Rehorst Vodka cocktail sauce
- Salmon lox display
- Farmer’s Market Station, which includes a variety of green, grilled vegetable and macaroni salads
- Classic Breakfast Buffet with
- Cinnamon brioche bread pudding
- Butter drop biscuits with sawmill sausage gravy
- Yukon potato breakfast hash with Poblano peppers and Maui onions
- Chef’s Carvery Station, featuring
- Sea salted crusted prime rib of beef with horseradish cream, oyster mushroom demi-glaze and cherry shallot jam
- IPA brined turkey breast, onion gravy, cranberry ja and Hawaiian rolls
- Blue Crab pot pies with rock shrimp, sherry and crisp puff pastry
- Made-to-Order Omelet Station
- Water Street Bakeshop with the Chef’s selection of petit fours, macarons, dessert miniatures, custards, brulées, fruit tartlets, and various cakes and pies
Price: $42 for adults, $17 for children 6- to 12-years-old. Children 5 and under are free. Tax and gratuity are not included. To make a reservation, call (414) 935-5943. More information about Mother’s Day brunch at the InterContinental Milwaukee can be found here.
Recent Press Releases by Marcus Hotels & Resorts
12th Artist in Residence Succeeds Rosy Petri after postponement due to COVID-19
12th Artist in Residence Succeeds Rosy Petri; Petri Culminating Residency with a Blues, Brews, and BBQ event.