Make this Holiday Season Unforgettable at the Pfister Hotel and Hilton Milwaukee
Marcus Hotels & Resorts hosts something for everyone at this year’s can’t-miss festivities
MILWAUKEE… Soon the banisters of the AAA Four Diamond Pfister Hotel and the AAA Four Diamond Hilton Milwaukee City Center will be adorned with tinsel and evergreen boughs as the festive spirit of the holiday season returns to treasured Milwaukee traditions and celebrations. Guests from near and far have the opportunity to experience a variety of classic holiday merriment, as well as new and creative events to ring in this special time of year.
Top “Can’t Miss” Holiday Events at The Pfister Hotel:
- All is Bright: The Annual Pfister Hotel Tree Lighting Ceremony – Friday, November 29, 2019 | 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. (official lighting at 5:30 p.m.)
- The annual tree lighting ceremony in the lobby of The Pfister Hotel is one of Milwaukee’s most beloved and anticipated traditions. Featuring an 18-foot, LED-lit holiday tree, the jolly event includes complimentary hot cocoa, tasty holiday treats, music, and more. Parents are invited to bring their cameras, as Santa and Mrs. Claus will be arriving at 5:20 p.m. on a Milwaukee Fire Department fire truck to greet guests and pose for photos. Guests are encouraged to write letters to Santa and drop them in Santa’s special mailbox, which he will take back with him to the North Pole. The tree lighting ceremony will take place promptly at 5:30 p.m.; the other activities continue until 6:30 p.m. To support those in need during the holiday season, The Pfister Hotel will collect non-perishable food items for Hunger Task Force, and encourages guests to bring donation items. This event is free and open to the public. Enjoy complimentary parking with any purchase.
- Pfister Holiday Marketplace – Saturday and Sunday, December 14 and 15, 2019 | 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Experience and enjoy the majestic holiday ambiance of The Pfister Hotel lobby while shopping for gifts created by over 60 local artists and vendors. Curated by the talented Renee Bebaeu, The Pfister Holiday Marketplace is the ideal place to find the perfect gifts for everyone on your list, all while taking in the sights and sounds of local art and music. Located in The Pfister Lobby, entry into the marketplace is free.
- Breakfast With Santa – Saturdays and Sundays, December 7, 8, 14, 15 and 21, 22, 2019 | Two times available each day, from 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m., as well as 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Back by popular demand, The Pfister Breakfast Buffet with Santa is a holiday tradition that creates lifelong memories for the entire family. Guests have the opportunity to share a festive breakfast spread with Santa and his elves in the festive Pfister ballroom. In addition to photos with Santa, which are highly encouraged, each child will receive a special gift and will be able to make crafts while penning a hand-written letter to Santa. Smaller seating groups for each date will ensure that everyone has an exceptional experience. For reservations call 877.704.5340 or 414.935.5950. Pricing: $49 Adults, $29 Children 3-10 years-old, 2 and under free (tax and gratuity are not included). Credit card guarantee required. 48-hour cancellation notice required or full amount is charged.
To learn more about these Pfister holiday events, visit: https://www.thepfisterhotel.com/events
More Holiday Experiences at The Pfister
Friday through Sunday Weekly until May 3, 2020 | Seating available at 12:30 p.m., 1:00 p.m., 1:30 p.m., or 2:00 p.m.
As winter rolls in, cozy up with tea at The Pfister’s beloved 23rd floor lounge, Blu. Guests will enjoy a spectacular view of the city and tableside tea blending, presented in all-silver service by the one and only Pfister Tea Butler. Enjoy learning about each tea’s origin, unique flavors, effects on mood and health, as well as blending options and perfect pairings. House-made traditional sandwiches and pastries are also served. Afternoon Tea at The Pfister sells out quickly, so make your reservation today! For reservations, call 414.935.5950 or email CustomerCare@marcushotels.com. Reservations and credit card guarantee required. 48-hour cancellation notice required or full amount is charged.
Thursday, November 28, 2019 | 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Dine in the breathtaking atmosphere of the Pfister Grand Ballroom, the perfect setting for your family’s elegant and cheerful Thanksgiving celebration. Indulge in an array of fresh seafood on sculpted ice, a harvest of fresh salads and starters, an Artisan Wisconsin cheese station, freshly baked treats from the Grand Pastry table and chefs preparing organic eggs, pastas and succulently carved meats on site, not to mention all the traditional trimmings. Guests can extend the holiday experience with an overnight stay on Wednesday, November 27 or Thursday, November 28 for a special rate of $109 per night plus tax with the purchase of brunch. For reservations, call 877.704.5340 or 414.935.5950. Pricing: $69 Adults, $27 Children 3-10 years-old, 2 and under free (tax and gratuity are not included). Credit card guarantee required. 48-hour cancellation notice required or full amount is charged.
Thursday, November 28, 2019 | 1:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Enjoy an all–American grill for this quintessential holiday, including juicy wood–grilled steaks, crisp seafood and a special Thanksgiving prix-fixe menu. Private dining rooms are also available for your gathering, whether you need room for six or sixty. For reservations, call 414.298.3131 or visit OpenTable.com. Pricing: $44.50 Adults, $15 Children 12 and under (select menu).
Mason Street Grill Christmas Carol Experience
Saturday, December 7, 14 and 21, 2019 | 5:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Reserve your spot for a delightful winter’s eve – dinner at Mason Street Grill followed by A Christmas Carol presented by the Milwaukee Repertory Theater. Complimentary parking in The Pfister parking structure and transportation to the show have been arranged for guests. A three-course prix-fixe menu will be available starting at 5:00 p.m. Guests can then take a shuttle to the Pabst Theater for the 7:30 p.m. performance of A Christmas Carol. Last shuttle will leave at 7:00 p.m. For reservations, call 414.298.3131. Pricing: $125 per person; preferred orchestra seating for the show. (Tax and gratuity not included. Reservations required.)
Wednesday, December 25, 2019 | 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Christmas Day brunch at The Pfister starts with a complimentary mimosa or Bloody Mary in the ballroom, followed by a spectacular buffet featuring a delicious assortment of fresh seafood, Wisconsin’s finest cheeses, carved meats, made-to-order omelets and pastas, holiday salads and starters, a selection of mouth-watering entrees and decadent desserts for the whole family. To make this holiday experience truly magical, brunch guests can reserve a room at The Pfister on either Tuesday, December 24 or Wednesday, December 25 at a cheerful holiday rate starting at $109 per night, plus tax, with the purchase of brunch. For brunch and room reservations, call 877.704.5340 or 414.935.5950. Brunch pricing: $69 Adults, $27 Children 3–10 years-old, 2 and under free (tax and gratuity are not included). Credit card guarantee is required, and a 48-hour cancellation notice is required or full amount will be charged.
A Mason Street Grill Christmas
Wednesday, December 25, 2019 | 1:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Enjoy classic American favorites and delicious Christmas specials in addition to the Mason Street Grill’s regularly available à la carte menu. Private dining rooms are also available for your gathering, big or small. For reservations call 414.298.3131 or visit OpenTable.com.
Holiday Traditions at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center
Wine Wednesdays at Milwaukee ChopHouse
Every Wednesday in November and December | Normal operating hours
Join the award-winning steakhouse for a decadent meal and enjoy 50 percent off bottles of wine under $100 and 25 percent off bottles $100 and up every Wednesday in November and December.
Thanksgiving at Milwaukee ChopHouse
Thursday, November 28, 2019 | 4:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Feast with family and friends on a special à la carte Thanksgiving menu at Milwaukee ChopHouse featuring: curried pumpkin soup ($8) and wine-poached pear salad ($14) to start; turkey wellington with leek and mushroom cornbread stuffing, creamy mashed potatoes, pomegranate-glazed carrots and caramelized-shallot gravy ($32) for the main course; and pumpkin ginger cheesecake ($9) for dessert. The regular menu will also be available. Bringing together traditional favorites and adventurous new creations, this will be a Thanksgiving to remember.
Thanksgiving at Miller Time Pub & Grill
Open Thursday, November 28, 2019 | Normal operating hours
Miller Time Pub & Grill Warm Clothing Drive
Wednesday, December 4 to Sunday, December 8, 2019 | Normal operating hours
Guests can bring new or gently-used warm clothing items such as hats, gloves, winter jackets or sweaters for all ages to Miller Time Pub & Grill to receive a free Miller tap beer for each item donated (limit five per patron).
Christmas Eve at Milwaukee ChopHouse
Tuesday, December 24, 2019 | 5:00-9:00 p.m.
Celebrate Christmas Eve at Milwaukee ChopHouse by dining from our fabulous dinner menu or enjoy our Prime Rib special. Please note special hours.
Christmas Eve and Day at Miller Time Pub & Grill
December 24 and 25, 2019 | Normal operating hours
Miller Time Pub & Grill is open normal operating hours on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Marcus Hotels Holiday Gift Cards
Purchase $100 in Marcus gift cards and receive a $25 bonus gift card redeemable at any Marcus restaurant, spa hotel or theatre. Purchase today at: http://www.marcusgiftcards.com/
About Marcus Hotels & Resorts
Marcus Hotels & Resorts owns and/or manages 20 hotels, resorts and other properties in the U.S. The company’s distinctive portfolio includes city-center meeting hotels, upscale resorts, historic properties, and premium branded and independent first-class hotels. Marcus Hotels & Resorts is an approved operator for all major lodging brands. A leader in the hospitality industry since 1962, Marcus Hotels & Resorts creates asset value for hotel owners through its expertise in management, development and product repositioning. This includes hotel food and beverage concepts developed by its Marcus Restaurant Group, featuring premier brands such as Mason Street Grill, ChopHouse, Miller Time Pub & Grill and SafeHouse Restaurants. For more information, follow the company on Facebook and Twitter (@MarcusHotels).
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Marcus Hotels & Resorts
12th Artist in Residence Succeeds Rosy Petri; Petri Culminating Residency with a Blues, Brews, and BBQ event.
Paul Funk, former Hinterland sous-chef and chef at Like Minds, named new Executive Chef