Layton Boulevard West Tour of Homes to Feature Attractive Homes, Homebuying Resources
$20,000 forgivable renovation loans available for certain homes
Layton Boulevard West Neighbors (LBWN) and The Equitable Bank invite homebuyers from throughout the greater Milwaukee area to join them for a FREE Tour of Homes for sale in the diverse and vibrant neighborhoods of Silver City, Burnham Park and Layton Park.
At the Tour, attendees will walk through a variety of homes ranging from move-in ready Turnkey homes to fixer uppers, and everything in between. In addition, they will learn about valuable homebuying resources, including:
- $20,000 forgivable loans for renovating city-owned homes and other homebuying grants.
- Homeownership education to assist families in preparing to purchase a home.
- Home loans that can be more affordable than paying rent every month.
In addition to learning about resources, tour participants will witness first-hand the many amenities that make Silver City, Burnham Park and Layton Park ideal places to purchase a home and raise a family, including:
- Attractive homes featuring restored woodwork, craftsmanship and stained glass windows.
- The neighborhood’s unique cultural and ethnic diversity represented by long-time homeowners, young families with children, and new arrivals from around the world.
- A variety of innovative public, charter, and choice schools all withing walking distance.
- Recreational amenities including Miller Park, The Domes, Three Bridges Park, the Hank Aaron State Trail, and international restaurants and markets.
- Watch a short video about these and other amenities here: http://goo.gl/oBh8TZ
Layton Boulevard West Neighbors, Inc. (LBWN) builds strong and healthy communities in Milwaukee by stabilizing and revitalizing the Silver City, Burnham Park and Layton Park neighborhoods on the city’s South Side.
Founded in Milwaukee in 1927, The Equitable Bank is one of the oldest independent community banks in the area. The bank operates six branches in the metro Milwaukee area and is a local leader in residential mortgage lending.