Gov. Evers Signs Executive Order Re-establishing Non-Statutory Committees
Order ensures governor’s, Evers Administration’s work on issues of statewide interest and importance continues
MADISON — Gov. Tony Evers today signed Executive Order #182 recreating 28 non-statutory committees working to conduct studies and advise the governor on various issues of statewide interest and importance, including the Governor’s Advisory Council on Equity and Inclusion, the Governor’s Task Force on Broadband Access, the PFAS Coordinating Council, and the Governor’s Council on Financial Literacy and Capability, among several others.
A full list of the re-created councils is available below:
- Bicycle Coordinating Council
- Birth to Three Early Intervention Interagency Coordinating Council
- Council on Autism
- Council on Veterans Employment
- Criminal Justice Coordinating Council
- Early Childhood Advisory Council
- Governor’s Advisory Council on Equity and Inclusion
- Governor’s Committee for People with Disabilities
- Governor’s Council on Financial Literacy and Capability
- Governor’s Council on Physical Health and Wellness
- Governor’s Council on Workforce Investment
- Governor’s Information Technology Executive Steering Committee
- Governor’s Judicial Selection Advisory Committee
- Governor’s Juvenile Justice Commission
- Governor’s Pardon Advisory Board
- Governor’s Task Force on Retirement Security
- Governor’s Task Force on Broadband Access
- Historical Records Advisory Board
- Homeland Security Council
- Humanities Council
- Independent Living Council of Wisconsin
- Joint Enforcement Task Force on Payroll Fraud and Worker Misclassification
- PFAS Coordinating Council
- State Rehabilitation Council
- Telecommunications Relay Service Council
- Wisconsin Coastal Management Council
- Wisconsin Shared Services Executive Committee
- Wisconsin Technology Committee
Individuals currently serving on the above committees will remain members until they resign or until they are removed or replaced by action of the governor.
Executive Order #182 is available here.
An online version of this release is available here.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Gov. Tony Evers
Gov. Evers, WisDOT Announce More than $134 Million in Quarterly Aid Payments for Local Roads and CommunitiesJan 31st, 2023 by Gov. Tony Evers
“Since 2019, we’ve improved more than 5,800 miles of roads and highways across the state, but there is more work to be done to ensure municipalities have the support and resources they need to keep fixing the darn roads,” said Gov. Evers.