Easter Brunch at Milwaukee’s Marcus Hotels, April 1
Make Easter memories with the ones you love as you enjoy a sensational brunch and fun Easter activities.
All information about Easter brunches at Marcus Hotels properties in Milwaukee can be found at http://www.mkepackages.com/easter.
Easter at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center – Once Again Featuring a Petting Zoo at 6th and Green
- Date/Time: Sunday, April 1 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Location: 509 W Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee 53202
- Cost: $38.00 for adults, $17.00 for children 6 – 12 years old, children aged 5 and under are free
- Reservations: Call (414) 935-5940
Celebrate Easter at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center with the hotel’s popular outdoor petting zoo at 6th and Green, as well as a buffet style brunch for families.
For kids, the Hilton Milwaukee will transform into an Easter extravaganza with:
- An outdoor petting zoo at the Hilton Milwaukee’s 6th and Green. This year’s petting zoo will feature small animals, like rabbits and chicks, as well as large animals, such as a goat and llama;
- An appearance from the Easter Bunny;
- An Easter egg hunt; and,
- A coloring and crafts area.
During Easter brunch, families will enjoy a hearty and delicious Easter spread including:
- Traditional breakfast specialties, such as Belgium waffles, scrambled eggs with toppings and made to order omelets
- Salad bar with ceviche, cured and smoked king salmon, numerous house-made salads and fresh fruit parfaits among others
- Carving station including
- Prime rib of beef, natural jus and horseradish cream
- Roasted leg of lamb, mint demi-glace and Dijon aioli
- Hot entrees such as
- Orange-garlic roasted chicken breast with balsamic shallot butter sauce
- Wild mushroom & cheese ravioli with basil pesto, smoked yellow tomato cream, spiced pecans
- Sesame crusted rainbow trout
Kids can enjoy a specialty buffet, including Belgian waffles, chicken fingers, vegetable bites, and mac and cheese. Gourmet assorted desserts will also be served. More information about the Hilton’s Easter brunch festivities is available here.
A Family Easter Celebration at the InterContinental Milwaukee
- Date/Time: Sunday, April 1 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Location: 139 E Kilbourn Ave., Milwaukee 53202
- Cost: $42.00 for adults, $17.00 for children 6 – 12 years old, children aged 5 and under are free (tax and gratuity not included)
- Reservations: Call (414) 935-5943 or reserve via Open Table
Bring your loved ones and join the InterContinental Milwaukee and Kil@Wat for a delightful spring holiday buffet and family-friendly Easter activities. In addition to a visit from the Easter Bunny and an Easter egg hunt, Easter brunch at the InterContinental will feature:
- Farmer’s Market Station, which includes
- Wisconsin cheese and charcuterie display
- Old Bay Poached peel and eat shrimp with Marie Rose sauce, cocktail sauce and lemons
- Smoked salmon with eggs, caper berries, red onion, cucumber, cured tomato and chipotle aioli
- A classic breakfast buffet with farm fresh scrambled eggs, chocolate banana bread pudding, sweet potato biscuits with chorizo gravy and more
- A salad bar with assorted house-made salads, such as a panzanella salad with grilled sourdough, kumatoes, quinoa, red onion and maple-sherry vinaigrette
- Chef’s Carvery Station, featuring
- Horseradish- and herb-crusted New York strip beef loin, tomato jam and black pepper jus
- Brown sugar rum glazed ham with dried cherry chutney and Hawaiian rolls
- Mini chicken pot pies with oyster mushrooms, peas and carrots
- Water Street Bakeshop featuring the Chef’s selection of bakery items, desserts and assorted breads
- Made-to-order omelet station
The buffet will also feature unlimited mimosas and champagne for $13.00. More information about Easter at the InterContinental can be found here.
A Sensational Easter at The Pfister Hotel
- Date/Time: Sunday, April 1 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Location: 424 E Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee 53202
- Cost: $65.00 for adults, $25.00 for children 3 – 12 years old, children aged 2 and under are free (tax and gratuity not included)
- Reservations: Call (414) 935-5950
Make Easter memories with the ones you love as you enjoy a sensational brunch and fun Easter activities, including a craft area and a special appearance by the Easter Bunny at Milwaukee’s iconic landmark hotel. From 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., The Pfister Hotel will serve an exceptional Easter buffet including the following specialty dishes:
- Exquisite starters, such as
- Herbed chicken salad with tarragon, walnuts, black grapes and citrus mayonnaise
- Dragon carrot salad with dark and golden raisins, julienne squash, yogurt poppy seed dressing
- Israeli couscous salad with basil artichokes, sun dried tomato and lemon oil
- Sculpted ice and seafood display, including fresh shucked oysters, lemongrass poached tiger prawns and cold smoked Scottish salmon
- Entrees, such as
- Traditional eggs benedict
- Cast iron Scottish salmon with bacon, leek, and pommery mustard sauce
- Asparagus risotto stuffed chicken with roasted pepper coulis
- Cheese blintzes with fruit compote
- Four action stations, including omelets and pasta made to order, a meat carving station, and The Griddle
- Decadent desserts at The Easter Bunny Table
More information about The Pfister’s Easter brunch is available here.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Marcus Hotels & Resorts
New York City-based Stonehill Taylor and Chicago-based One Design Company will create a bold vision for Marcus Hotels & Resorts’ first-of-its-kind hotel project
Anna Lardinois to Start New Pfister Hotel Walking Tours and Podcast
Susan Terry, Vice President of Culinary and Food & Beverage Operations for Marcus® Hotels & Resorts, Honored as a 2018 Silver Plate Award WinnerMay 4th, 2018 by Marcus Hotels & Resorts
With over 25 years in the food and beverage industry, Terry oversees Marcus Hotels & Resorts’ food and beverage operations.