Downtown Street Closures During NBA Finals
MILWAUKEE, WI – During each game of the NBA finals including away games, there will be several street closures and parking restrictions that will be enforced approximately three hours prior to the start of each game. The Milwaukee Police Department (MPD) recommends that anyone that is planning on attending the NBA Finals, watch parties at the Deer District or heading to the Downtown area, be aware of the delays that may be caused by traffic congestion and street closures. MPD wishes the Milwaukee Bucks best of luck as they compete for the NBA Championship. Fear the Deer!
- N. 6th Street / W. Juneau Avenue – No eastbound traffic.
- N. 5th Street / W. McKinley Avenue – Mid-block between Juneau and McKinley, no southbound traffic.
- N. 4th Street / W. McKinley Avenue – Mid-block between Juneau and McKinley, no southbound traffic.
- N. 3rd Street / W. Juneau Avenue – No westbound traffic after Moderne garage door.
- N. 3rd Street / W. Highland Avenue – No westbound traffic.
- N. 4th Street / W. State Street – No northbound traffic at Turner Hall.
No parking / tow away zones:
- N. Old World Third Street, from W. State Street to W. McKinley Avenue.
- N. 6th Street, from W. State Street. to W. McKinley Avenue.
- N. Vel R. Phillips Street, from W. State Street to W. Highland Avenue.
These street closures are subject to change as there may be other street closures or parking restrictions made as circumstances change throughout the event.