Constitutional Conservative & Mental Health Professional Dr. Brad Boivin Announces Run For Congress
District native, son of an autoworker and gay Christian conservative, Boivin will deliver unique perspective as Speaker Ryan's replacement
“I’m running to make politics work again,” declared Dr. Brad Boivin. “It’s time we get back to the basics of being a government of We, The People, where government empowers people and gets out of their way.”
Dr. Boivin is a mental health professional who treats people tackling addiction. As a citizen, he worked with the Wisconsin legislature to reform state law to increase access to addiction treatment by an estimated 500%, and did so without costing taxpayers a penny.
“As a mental health professional, I’m ready to use my healthcare experience and conservative principles to end the opioid epidemic,” Dr. Boivin said. “I’ve seen how welfare traps people in a system of despair that ultimately steals hope and dignity from them. This must change.”
As his campaign launch video shows, Dr. Boivin grew up in Janesville and is the son of an autoworker and administrative assistant. He is a Constitutional Conservative, whose Christian faith is deeply rooted. Boivin is gay and came out in 1994.
Dr. Boivin says politicians on both sides of the aisle in Washington are ignoring the people.
“Like most grassroots conservatives, I find it shocking that Republicans in Congress passed a bloated omnibus budget that throws money at sanctuary cities and Planned Parenthood while not even securing our border. Let’s build The Wall already and pass President Trump’s agenda.
“Too many politicians won’t tell you what they’re going to do in office,” continued Dr. Boivin. “Well, I’m not a politician.”
That’s why Dr. Boivin is releasing his “My Word to Wisconsin” pledge.
“Growing up in Janesville, I learned that my word is my bond and my handshake seals a promise,” Dr. Boivin said. “Wisconsin, you have my word and I want you to hold me to it.”
MY WORD TO WISCONSIN:
Stop Wasting Your Money
- No More Bloated Omnibus Budgets
- Defund Sanctuary Cities
- No More Tax Dollars for Abortion Providers
- Actually Repeal and Replace Obamacare
Keep The Swamp Out of Your Pockets and Out of Your Lives
- Protect the Tax Cuts and Promote Economic Freedom
- Defend Religious Liberties
- Protect the 2nd Amendment
- Cut Regulations on Small Businesses
Protect America and American Workers
- Build The Wall, Already
- Defend Your Right to Work and Promote Worker Freedom
- Do Whatever It Takes to Serve Our Veterans
- Support Our Military and First Responders
Value Life and Restore Hope
- End Opioid Epidemic and Stop Flow of Drugs into Our Communities
- Remove Government Regulations that Interfere with Addiction Treatment
- End Hopelessness and Generational Cycle of Poverty Created by a Broken Welfare System
- Defend Life and End Human Trafficking
“We are at our greatest as a nation when we draw on our faith in God, hope in America’s future and love for our fellow citizens,” Dr. Boivin concluded. “As your Congressman, these core American values, my conservative principles, and most importantly, my word will guide my service and actions.”
Brad Boivin for Congress