Buy Me Some P-nuts (and Burgers) and Cracker Jack!
AJ Bombers brings the stadium experience into the restaurant
AJ Bombers is proudly inside Miller Park all year long supporting the Brewers (and feeding Brewers fans), and they’re bringing that stadium experience into the restaurants (both downtown Milwaukee and Wauwatosa’s Mayfair Collection) to celebrate Opening Day and the first series’ of the year. Beginning with Opening Day through the end of the Cubs series (April 7), AJ Bombers is turning into Bernie’s Bombers in solidarity with the Crew.
“Bernie’s” Bombers will feature:
– An MB baseball mitt-shaped locally-made soft pretzel, served with beer mustard cheese and regular cheese sauce
– A specialty burger created by Ryan Braun, for AJ Bombers – the Braun Double Bacon Burger. It is two smashed patties, American cheese, Nueske’s bacon, Bombers sauce, beer mustard cheese sauce, lettuce, and tomato
– P-NUTS! Bombers has the ultimate p-nut delivery system, and p-nut shells lining the floor, just like inside the stadium
– CRACKER JACK! Bombers features a Cracker Jack custard concrete – all the goodness of Cracker Jack in a creamy Milwaukee-style housemade custard
– The entire menu is going Brewers-crazy with menu items named after the Crew and this exciting time of year
– The restaurants will have the sound on and simulcast every Brewers playoff game on their multitude of televisions
“AJ Bombers has enjoyed a long partnership with Miller Park and the Milwaukee Brewers,” says John Walch, president of Hospitality Democracy. “We had such a great response to Bernie’s Bombers last season and are bringing Miller Park-energy back to our AJ Bombers restaurants by popular demand. Besides, what could be a better way to cheer on the Brewers than a burger, p-nuts, maybe some cheese curds, and definitely some custard?”
In addition, AJ Bombers’ sister restaurant Holey Moley will be featuring blue and yellow sprinkles on a specialty donut through April 7, while supplies last.
AJ Bombers is a 1247 N. Water Street in Downtown Milwaukee and 11340 W. Burleigh Avenue in Wauwatosa’s Mayfair Collection.
Holey Moley is at 316 N. Milwaukee Street in Milwaukee’s Third Ward.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Hospitality Democracy