Building Commission Approves Projects
Including the Lubar Center for Entrepreneurship on the campus of UW-Milwaukee.
- Construction of the Lubar Center for Entrepreneurship on the campus of UW-Milwaukee;
- Construction of the new residence hall on the campus of UW-Eau Claire;
- Renovation projects for North Hall, Price Commons, and Bowman Hall on the campus of UW-Stout;
- Fire alarm system replacement on the campus of the Wisconsin Veterans Home at King; and
- Various maintenance and repair projects around the state.
“The State Building Commission approved a number of important projects today, which will positively impact Wisconsin residents,” said Governor Walker. “I would like to thank the members of the Building Commission for taking action on these projects, which will improve facilities throughout Wisconsin.”
The Building Commission is chaired by Governor Walker and made up of the following members:
- State Senator Terry Moulton;
- State Senator Jerry Petrowski;
- State Senator Janis Ringhand;
- State Representative Rob Swearingen;
- State Representative Terry Katsma;
- State Representative Dana Wachs; and
- Citizen member Bob Brandherm.
Lubar Center for Entrepreneurship Renderings
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Gov. Scott Walker
Global manufacturer expected to create 125 jobs as it expands its iso-thermal forging and heat-treating capacities to meet demand from aerospace customers
"Wisconsin is literally working as more people are employed today than ever before in our history."
Governor Walker Announces Process for Wisconsin Companies to Bid on Work Related to Foxconn ConstructionMar 21st, 2018 by Gov. Scott Walker
State’s Wisconn Valley website now includes details on how to connect potential subcontractors, vendors, suppliers to Construction Manager