Building Commission Approves Projects
Including the Lubar Center for Entrepreneurship on the campus of UW-Milwaukee.
- Construction of the Lubar Center for Entrepreneurship on the campus of UW-Milwaukee;
- Construction of the new residence hall on the campus of UW-Eau Claire;
- Renovation projects for North Hall, Price Commons, and Bowman Hall on the campus of UW-Stout;
- Fire alarm system replacement on the campus of the Wisconsin Veterans Home at King; and
- Various maintenance and repair projects around the state.
“The State Building Commission approved a number of important projects today, which will positively impact Wisconsin residents,” said Governor Walker. “I would like to thank the members of the Building Commission for taking action on these projects, which will improve facilities throughout Wisconsin.”
The Building Commission is chaired by Governor Walker and made up of the following members:
- State Senator Terry Moulton;
- State Senator Jerry Petrowski;
- State Senator Janis Ringhand;
- State Representative Rob Swearingen;
- State Representative Terry Katsma;
- State Representative Dana Wachs; and
- Citizen member Bob Brandherm.
Lubar Center for Entrepreneurship Renderings
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Gov. Scott Walker
"We want to remove barriers to work and make it easier to get a job, while making sure public assistance is available for those who truly need it."
Better than expected positive outlook shows Governor Walker’s reforms are working
Governor Walker Announces Wisconsin Career Creator Plan to Support Long-Term Workforce Development NeedsJan 17th, 2018 by Gov. Scott Walker
$20 million investment will improve worker training and education opportunities