Bublr Bikes Announces 2020 T-Shirt Design Contest
Greater Milwaukee Area Invited to Get Creative for Great Cause
Milwaukee – (February 10, 2020)
The Greater Milwaukee area is invited to enter the Bublr Bikes 2020 T-shirt Design Contest.
Participants are encouraged to create a design that represents what Bublr Bikes means to them and the Greater Milwaukee community.
Up to five designs from eligible entries will be chosen to participate in a community voting process. The winning design will be printed on shirts and sold as a fundraiser for Greater Milwaukee’s nonprofit bikeshare system, Bublr Bikes.
Prizes: Each designer selected to participate in public voting will receive an Annual Membership to Bublr Bikes.
The winning design will also receive:
- Four (4) Bublr Bikes t-shirts with the winning design
- Two (2) tickets to the 3rd Annual Bublr Bash on May 7, 2020
- Recognition on the Bublr Bash 2020 webpage, newsletter, social media and at the Bublr Bash
- $100 Visa Gift card
- Finalists’ designs will be on display and in-person voting will take place Wednesday, March 18 at Indeed Brewing’s “Indeed We Can” event
- Proceeds from the event will benefit Bublr Bikes
- Indeed Brewing is an all-ages venue
- Public voting will continue via Facebook through Friday, March 27
- Winner will be announced via Bublr Bikes social media on Wednesday, April 1
Entries must be received by Friday, March 13, 2020. Please visit bublrbikes.org/2020Design for more information as well as official contest rules and regulations.
About Bublr Bikes
Bublr Bikes is Greater Milwaukee’s nonprofit bikeshare program! With Bublr Bikes, you’re able to take a bike from one Bublr Station, enjoy a quick ride to anywhere, and return the bike to any Bublr Station that’s nearby. Bublr has stations in Milwaukee, Shorewood, Wauwatosa and West Allis.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Bublr Bikes