‘Bout to Bring Out the Stouts
Black Friday stout special
Glass + Griddle is tapping 10 unique stouts this Black Friday and running specials on them until they’re gone.
Tuesday, November 13th, 2018
Black Friday is taking on a whole new meaning at Glass + Griddle. They’ll be tapping 10 unique stouts to get guests into the shopping spirit. The lineup, which will be tapped when they open at 11am, will feature craft brews from all over the country, including California, Kentucky, Michigan, and some from right here in Wisconsin. In the true spirit of the holiday, they’ll be pouring each new stout at ½ price through close of business on Monday, November 26th or until they’re gone.
Here’s the lineup:
- Untitled Art / Angry Chair – Gas Station Coffee Imperial Stout
- Stone Brewing Company – Xocoveza Mocha Stout
- Evil Twin / Amager Bryghus – The Real HR Fredericksen Imperial Stout
- Stone Brewing Company – w00tstout 2.0 Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
- Founders – Breakfast Stout Double Chocolate Coffee Oatmeal Stout
- Bells – Special Double Cream Stout
- Untitled Art / Angry Chair – Chocolate Vanilla Maple Imperial Milk Stout
- Against the Grain – Pretty Willie’s Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
- Central Waters – Bourbon Barrel Stout
- Upland – Teddy Bear Kisses Imperial Stout
Be sure to stop by and try some while they last. For those looking to sample a few, Glass + Griddle will have flights available. Doors open for lunch at 11am on Friday and Brunch starts at 10am on Saturday and Sunday.
1130 N 9th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by F Street Group
We’re creating an atmosphere where everyone can be comfortable letting their pizza freak flag fly.
The Brewery District is ready to open the summer season with a street fest truly unique to Milwaukee.