Applications Now Open for gener8tor’s “Madison 2015” Program
Apply now for the gener8tor accelerator program
Applications for gener8tor’s “Madison 2015” program are now open! gener8tor is a startup accelerator that invests its community, capital, expertise, mentorship and network in capable, early-‐stage entrepreneurs with innovative business models.
gener8tor is seeking to invest in technology-‐enabled businesses including software, IT, web, SaaS, e-‐commerce, and hardware. Accepted companies receive up to $120,000 of guaranteed funding and 12 weeks of mentorship-‐driven programming. gener8tor is a proud member of the Global Accelerator Network (GAN) and is sponsored by American Family Insurance.
To date, gener8tor’s 28 portfolio companies have raised nearly $30 million, with average follow-‐on funding exceeding $800,000 per company.
Of these 28 alums, nine have raised more than a million dollars of follow-‐on funding or have been acquired in multi-‐million dollar acquisitions. Another six more have raised more than a half million dollars in follow-‐on financing. Over 85% of gener8tor’s alums have raised more than $200,000 in follow-‐on financing.
Acceptance to gener8tor is via a competitive application process. gener8tor’s previous program, Milwaukee 2014, had over 450 applications for five slots. gener8tor plans to invest in five companies for the Madison 2015 program, which commences on February 6th in Madison, Wisconsin, and will run for 12 weeks.
Apply online at http://www.gener8tor.com/apply/
- Early application deadline: December 14th
- Final application deadline: January 1st Funding breakdown:
- $20,000 cash investment in exchange for 6-‐9% common stock equity
- $50,000 of guaranteed follow-‐on capital from gener8tor, Angels on the Water and Wisconsin Investment Partners (convertible note)
- Additional $50,000 of guaranteed follow-‐on capital for Wisconsin-‐based companies from the BrightStar Wisconsin Foundation (convertible note)
Please contact Abby Taubner (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by gener8tor
gALPHA is a hybrid between an accelerator and a development-sprint program