Amorphic Beer 2nd Birthday Party, December 9th!
One hundred and twenty batches of beer later (with only a few repeats), Amorphic Beer will celebrate two years of operation on Saturday, Dec 9th from noon to 10pm. A full day of beer releases, original live music in the backroom, and food trucks!
We will be pouring starting at noon at two different bars. Planned special beer releases:
- Floofy Chonks (10.5% ABV) – Our first Triple IPA with Nectaron, Motueka, and Mosaic Cryo, with a hint of Madagascar vanilla added for that birthday treat.
- Dumbbell Indemnity (7.4% ABV) – Double IPA with Riwaka, Nelson Sauvin, and Phantasm powder.
- Artemis Orange (7.6% ABV) – Double hard seltzer with orange, coconut cream, and vanilla. Basically orange julius from the mall, but boozy and vegan!
- Experimental Habanero Hazy (7.4% ABV) – Our latest experiment incorporating roasted habanero chiles into a hazy IPA without overpowering heat.
We will also have three different Czech lagers, sours, seltzers, and two barrel aged beers from our Black Friday 2023 releases, and maybe even one from 2022.
Last year the food truck ran out in a couple hours, so we are doubling down this year with two from 3-8pm. Pizza Ortolana will be on site with their pizza trailer slinging Neapolitan-esque pies. Romero’s taco truck will be on site with tacos, carne asada fries, and more!
Original live music on the woodshed stage behind the brewery:
- 4:00pm Thick Needles – Hard psychedelic rock with griffy riffage
- 5:15pm Floor Model – Long time Riverwest rockers
- 6:30pm Secret Menu – Alternative Rock
- 7:45pm Wave Chapelle – Indie Hip Hop
The free FIVE THREE BREW ONE TWO Riverwest Brewing Syndicate Shuttle will be running as usual from 2-7pm on Saturday to help you get to the event, continuous 35min loops, stopping at all five Riverwest taprooms.
NOTE: This press release was submitted to Urban Milwaukee and was not written by an Urban Milwaukee writer. It has not been verified for its accuracy or completeness.