Get Free Tickets to Irish Fest
Urban Milwaukee members can get up to two tickets worth $46, while supplies last.
We Are Out of Tickets
The world’s largest celebration of Celtic music and culture is right in our very own backyard. Milwaukee’s Irish Fest spans four days, utilizes nearly 20 stages, and offers numerous entertainment acts. August 18 – 21 is that time of year to dust off your shamrocks and stretch out your legs, because we want you to jig on over to the Summerfest Grounds, for free.
Urban Milwaukee members can reserve up to two free general admission tickets, worth $46, while supplies last. Click here to reserve tickets. Once you reserve your tickets you can pick them up at Urban Milwaukee: The Store, 755 N. Milwaukee St. during normal store hours. Tickets must be picked up by August 19 at 6 p.m.
Milwaukee’s Irish Fest runs from August 18 through the 21 at Henry Maier Festival Park located at 200 N. Harbor Dr. For a full lineup of activities, music, and vendors, visit its website.
Not yet a member of Urban Milwaukee?
Urban Milwaukee offers the city’s most robust membership program, with many perks such as this one. By becoming a member, not only will you help support Urban Milwaukee’s journalism, but you’ll help us continue to grow our publication, which now publishes more than 75 stories and 100 press releases per week.
This event is only one of the great perks you get by becoming an Urban Milwaukee member. Here are just a few others:
- Invitations to member-only events and online chats with a chance to meet and converse with Urban Milwaukee staff
- Free tickets to concerts, festivals, and other great events as they become available through our partners
- A 10 percent discount on all merchandise at Urban Milwaukee: The Store
- The ability to comment on articles
- Completely ad-free content on our website and daily newsletter
- A chance to provide support that assures Urban Milwaukee can continue focusing on smart, substantive news coverage rather than clickbait
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits.