“I’m safe, but this is a sad day for America.”
The President is inciting domestic terrorism.
I’m safe, but this is a sad day for America. pic.twitter.com/68hIKSrCiU
— Rep. Mark Pocan (@repmarkpocan) January 6, 2021
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits, all detailed here.
- Black History and the Trump Uprising - Isiah Holmes - Jan 18th, 2021
- Authorities Monitoring State Capitol - WPR Staff - Jan 17th, 2021
- Statement Relating to 2018 Contribution to Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA) - Wisconsin REALTORS® Association - Jan 17th, 2021
- Op Ed: Scott Fitzgerald Has Very Bad Week - James Rowen - Jan 17th, 2021
- Uihleins Gave $4 Million to Group Pushing Capitol Rally - Melanie Conklin - Jan 16th, 2021
- Campaign Cash: State Businesses Supported Group Pushing Capitol Rally - Wisconsin Democracy Campaign - Jan 14th, 2021
- GOP State Legislators Asked Pence to Not Certify Election - Melanie Conklin - Jan 14th, 2021
- Wisconsin Delegation Votes Party Line on Impeachment - Rob Mentzer - Jan 14th, 2021
- Rep. Hintz: Condemns Republican Legislators’ Lies and Dangerous Rhetoric - State Rep. Gordon Hintz - Jan 14th, 2021
- Steil Votes Against Impeachment - U.S. Rep Bryan Steil - Jan 13th, 2021
Read more about Chaos at the Capitol here