“I’m safe, but this is a sad day for America.”
The President is inciting domestic terrorism.
I’m safe, but this is a sad day for America. pic.twitter.com/68hIKSrCiU
— Rep. Mark Pocan (@repmarkpocan) January 6, 2021
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits, all detailed here.
- Wisconsin’s Starring Role in Jan. 6 Insurrection - Ruth Conniff - Jun 9th, 2022
- Democrats File Suit Against State Republicans Who Posed As Electors - Shawn Johnson - May 17th, 2022
- Plover Man Charged in U.S. Capital Attack - Deneen Smith - May 14th, 2022
- Ron Johnson Attended Meeting To Oppose Election Certification - Henry Redman - Feb 5th, 2022
- Op Ed: Wisconsin’s January 6 Collaborators - Matt Rothschild - Jan 9th, 2022
- Rep. Robyn Vining Statement on the One-Year Anniversary of the United States Capitol Insurrection - State Rep. Robyn Vining - Jan 6th, 2022
- Op Ed: Hold Wisconsin’s Fraudulent Electors Accountable - Jeffrey Mandell - Jan 6th, 2022
- Joint Statement on the One-Year Anniversary of the Capitol Insurrection - State Rep. Jonathan Brostoff - Jan 6th, 2022
- One Year After January 6th Insurrection, Wisconsinites Haven’t Forgotten Ron Johnson’s Dangerous Efforts to Undermine U.S. Democracy - Democratic Party of Wisconsin - Jan 6th, 2022
- Six Wisconsinites Charged in Capitol Insurrection - Rob Mentzer - Jan 6th, 2022
Read more about Chaos at the Capitol here