Free Tickets to Startup Milwaukee Tour
Sip beer or wine and tour a dozen local startups. Free tickets for our members.
Startup Wisconsin Week is almost here, and we want to get you a spot on the Startup Milwaukee Bus. Scheduled as part of the week of startup events from November 11 to 17, the Startup Milwaukee Bus will be a guided tour, happening November 15 from 6 to 9 p.m., and showing off all the innovation hubs and up-and-coming businesses emerging in Milwaukee. While on the bus, sip beer from Good City Brewing or wine from Bright Cellars, then get off and hear from over a dozen emerging startups. Tickets for this event are normally $10, but we want to save a seat for you for free!
Follow this link to reserve a spot on the bus, while supplies last. These tickets are very limited — just one available per reservation — so act fast.
The event takes place on November 15 from 6 to 9 p.m., starting at the Global Water Center in Walker’s Point at 247 W. Freshwater Way. You can park for free at the Global Water Center while you are on the bus.
Urban Milwaukee offers the city’s only news-site membership program, and it’s filled with perks such as this one. Whether you are hoping to start a new business of your own, are interested in investing in Milwaukee’s future, or just want to learn more about our rapidly changing city, this event is a perfect for you, and we’re excited to be able to provide it for free.
By becoming a member, you’ll not only help support Urban Milwaukee’s journalism, but help us continue to grow and sustain our publication, which now publishes more than 50 stories and 100 press releases per week.
It’s a great event, and the tickets are among the many perks for becoming an Urban Milwaukee member. Other perks include:
- Free tickets to concerts, festivals, and other events as they become available through our partners
- Invitations to member-only events and online chats with a chance to meet and converse with Urban Milwaukee staff, including our periodic Beer Bashes that explore new Milwaukee breweries
- A better, faster photo browser on the website
- Access to an advertising-free daily or weekly emails
- A website free of banner ads that provides faster page loads and a unique, editorial-only experience
- A chance to provide support that assures Urban Milwaukee can continue focusing on smart, substantive news coverage rather than clickbait
- A 10 percent discount on all merchandise at Urban Milwaukee: The Store, located at 755 N. Milwaukee St. in downtown Milwaukee.
- Ability to comment on stories
All this for just $9/month, or $99 per year. Signing up is easy, and you are welcome to cancel at anytime.
Follow this link to reserve a spot on the bus, while supplies last.
To learn more about Startup Milwaukee, visit their link here.