- Oct 8th, 2018 by Isiah Holmes
- Jun 6th, 2018 by Sophie Bolich
- Apr 26th, 2018 by Talis Shelbourne
- Mar 2nd, 2018 by Noelle Chesley, Anne Dressel, John Berges, and Helen Meier
- Nov 19th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 10th, 2017 by Lydia Slattery
Recent Press Releases Referencing Zilber School of Public Health
This study is the first to document the trend in Milwaukee.
Sexual assault survivors and their allies call on every candidate running for elected office in Wisconsin to offer public support for the Child Victims Act.May 21st, 2018 by Women’s March WI
Spokespersons for sexual assault survivors will be outside the Milwaukee Press Club Luncheon Tuesday, May 22nd at 10:30am to answer questions related to the Child Victims Act and recent responses by the Flynn campaign.
It is the first accredited school of public health in Wisconsin.