- Apr 16th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 30th, 2018 by Abby Ng
- Oct 8th, 2018 by Isiah Holmes
- Jun 6th, 2018 by Sophie Bolich
- Apr 26th, 2018 by Talis Shelbourne
- Mar 2nd, 2018 by Noelle Chesley, Anne Dressel, John Berges, and Helen Meier
Recent Press Releases Referencing Zilber School of Public Health
This brings the Zilber Foundation’s total support for the school to more than $12 million since 2007.
According to the Milwaukee Health Department, the primary sources of elevated blood lead levels in children are lead-based paint and leaded household dust, found in buildings built before 1978.
Priority deadline for fall 2019 applications is Jan. 3, 2019.