Closed Downtown Milwaukee pub that was formerly at 322 W. State St.
Latest Articles & Columns
Transportation: Streetcar Records Best Ridership Day by Jeramey Jannene
State Republicans Quiet on Trump Tweets by Robin Bravender
MKE Listing: Beautiful Brewers Hill Condo by Urban Milwaukee
Photo Gallery: Asia Fest Is a Cultural Showcase by Jack Fennimore
Free Tickets to Party Like It’s 1500 by Gabrielle Barriere
MCSO Apprehends Reckless Driver by Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office
Rep. Robyn Vining Continues Fight for Fair Maps by State Rep. Robyn Vining
Sensenbrenner Opening Statement at Subcommittee Hearing on Innovation and Entrepreneurship by U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner
3 Most Popular
Back in the News: Walker’s New Job Will Pay Plenty by Bruce Murphy
Plats and Parcels: A Grand Update on The Avenue by Jeramey Jannene
Eyes on Milwaukee: Komatsu Unveils Harbor District Designs by Jeramey Jannene
- Get members-only benefits
- Help assure the future of city’s fastest growing publication.
- frank a schneiger on Transportation: Streetcar Records Best Ridership Day
- email@example.com on Back in the News: Walker’s New Job Will Pay Plenty
- Keith Prochnow on Urban Ideas: Should Bus Riders Skip Airport Security Line?
- Keith on Back in the News: Walker’s New Job Will Pay Plenty
- Dan Wilson on Back in the News: Walker’s New Job Will Pay Plenty
The Store755 N. Milwaukee St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Website (Hours, Directions, Products)
© 2019, Urban Milwaukee, Inc. All rights reserved.