Closed Downtown Milwaukee pub that was formerly at 322 W. State St.
Latest Articles & Columns
City Beat: Milwaukee’s Irish History with Carl Baehr by Jeramey Jannene
Op Ed: Healthy Women, Healthy Babies Program Overdue by Reps Stubbs, Taylor, Sargent and Subeck
County “Creating a Hospital” for Its Jails? by Graham Kilmer
NEWaukeean of the Week: Christopher Pierce by Newaukee
Medicaid Work Rules Could Hurt Hospitals by Shamane Mills
Pocan Calls on Attorney General to Release the Full Mueller Report by U.S. Rep Mark Pocan
Gov. Evers Appoints Dr. John Willett as Green Lake County Coroner by Gov. Tony Evers
3 Most Popular
- Get members-only benefits
- Help assure the future of city’s fastest growing publication.
- Jonathan Brodie on Classical: Sex in the Roman Empire, Well Sung
- Richard Marx on Op Ed: Is Corruption the New Normal?
- Ctadam12 on Taverns: New Walker’s Point Bar Coming
- Mary on Eyes on Milwaukee: Bucks Unveil Master Plan for Park East
- BADGERFANINTHECITY on Campaign Cash: Outside Spending for Neubauer Swamps Hagedorn
The Store755 N. Milwaukee St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Website (Hours, Directions, Products)
© 2019, Urban Milwaukee, Inc. All rights reserved.