Closed Downtown Milwaukee pub that was formerly at 322 W. State St.
Latest Articles & Columns
Plats and Parcels: Who Will Build Next Downtown Tower? by Graham Kilmer
Op Ed: Amtrak Cuts In Food Service a Mistake by Carl Fowler
Urban Reads: To Build Up or Build Out? by Jeff Wood
MPS Becomes Issue in Governor’s Race by Elizabeth Dohms
Trending: The Week’s Hot Topics by Urban Milwaukee
Inaugural Party for Cathedral Square! by Cathedral Square Friends, Inc.
Governor Walker Orders Flags to Half-Staff Following Tragedy in Santa Fe, Texas by Gov. Scott Walker
50 Additional Lifeguards Needed for Milwaukee County Pools by Milwaukee County Parks
3 Most Popular
Eyes on Milwaukee: Bucks Arena 95% Complete; See Inside by Jeramey Jannene
Eyes on Milwaukee: The Arts and Culture Building Boom by Jeramey Jannene
Plenty of Horne: Vel Phillips’ Home Razed by Michael Horne
- Get members-only benefits
- Help assure the future of city’s fastest growing publication.
- TJ on Plats and Parcels: Who Will Build Next Downtown Tower?
- sharon pendleton on Op Ed: Amtrak Cuts In Food Service a Mistake
- Guy on Airport Will Collect Change for Homeless
- Dr Loden Rogers on Dining: Good Mexican in an English Tudor Building
- Comfy Chair on Op Ed: Amtrak Cuts In Food Service a Mistake
The Store755 N. Milwaukee St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Website (Hours, Directions, Products)
© 2018, Urban Milwaukee, Inc. All rights reserved.