Michael Horne
Bar Exam

Saz’s, Where Scott Met Tonette

By - Jul 17th, 2015 03:14 pm
Get a daily rundown of the top stories on Urban Milwaukee

Famed as the place where Scott Walker met his future wife, Saz's colorful history goes back to 1895. Back to the full article.

Photos - Page 2

6 thoughts on “Bar Exam: Saz’s, Where Scott Met Tonette”

1. Rick says:

Walker married a woman 12 years his senior less than a year after they met? Holy desperation, Batman!

2. Paul says:

Rick,there’s no need to wait, when you find your soul-mate

3. Tom says:

thanks for this info. Saz’s had been one of my favorite places to eat until now. I don’t think I’ll go in there until the gov. is out of office and back to scribbling on napkins to his wife.

4. Christina Zawadiwsky says:

I’ve actually never been to Saz’s! Must try it, although I wouldn’t want to run into a Scott Walker clone there!

5. Paul says:

Christina, you should go there, nice bar, good people, great food and you won’t have to worry about running into Tom there.

6. John Abert says:

Love to see a write-up on a place I spent a lot of hours in. I had to, though. I worked there for eight years. Married a girl 14 years my junior in 1982 and moved to Florida. Now working my 16th year as a golf pro at Silver Dollar Golf Club in Tampa area. Every time I go to Milwaukee I have at least one meal at Saz’s. Maybe next week! You go, Steve!

You must be an Urban Milwaukee member to leave a comment. Membership, which includes a host of perks, including an ad-free website, tickets to marquee events like Summerfest, the Wisconsin State Fair and the Florentine Opera, a better photo browser and access to members-only, behind-the-scenes tours, starts at $9/month. Learn more.

Join now and cancel anytime.

If you are an existing member, sign-in to leave a comment.

Have questions? Need to report an error? Contact Us