The Wisconsin Forum Announces 2017-2018 Season
The Wisconsin Forum has a proud history of advancing freedom by speaking on behalf of the principles of liberty
The Wisconsin Forum has a proud history of advancing freedom by speaking on behalf of the principles of liberty. The Board of the Wisconsin Forum is proud to announce that the tradition of excellence continues with our 2017-2018 Season.
Our line-up of nationally-recognized speakers include —
- Thursday, September 28, 2017 – Matthew Kittle – Silencing Speech: The Left’s Political War on the First Amendment
- Thursday, November 9, 2017 – John Tillman – What is America’s 21st Century Destiny? The People vs The Government
- Thursday, January 18, 2018 – Bruno Behrend – Is America a “Public School Country?” Will School Choice save public education or destroy it?
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018 – Jay Lehr – Elon Musk: Visionary or Fraud?
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018 – Christopher Preble – The Problem With U.S. Foreign Policy
“We are delighted to announce another fantastic line-up of speakers,” said Ryan Law, President of The Wisconsin Forum. “Each of our guest speakers is a recognized thought-leader in their field.” Law went on, “Every one of our five speakers brings commanding knowledge of significant subject matter and will provide our members and guests with expert insight. They will undoubtedly open your mind by elaborating on the consequences of the big ideas of our time. Both the seen and the unseen consequences of human action, the implications for the future of our businesses and personal well-being will be revealed.”
The 2017-2018 Season of dinner meetings will be held in the Grand Ballroom of The Astor Hotel, located conveniently at 924 East Juneau Avenue, just a few blocks north of downtown Milwaukee. The Astor Hotel received rave reviews for the elegant charm and good service from guests of the Hotel.
Members of the public are invited to attend our dinner meetings as guests for one or more dinners, or they may save a few dollars per event and join us as season-long members of The Wisconsin Forum. Attendees will hear articulate speakers who visit Milwaukee to discuss economic, moral and philosophical principles, which have as their basis the concept of individual freedom and responsibility.
For more information about The Wisconsin Forum and our 2017-2018 Season, visit our website: www.wisconsinforum.org. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Vicky at (262) 439-9223
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Wisconsin Forum
Dr. Mark Skousen is a preeminent economist.