Milwaukee ChopHouse Hosts Maxville Lake Wine Dinner March 3
Five-course dinner will feature specialty Napa Valley wine pairings
MILWAUKEE – February 22, 2017 – Milwaukee ChopHouse, part of the Marcus® Restaurant Group, is bringing the fruits of Napa Valley to downtown Milwaukee with the Maxville Lake Wine Dinner Friday, March 3, 2017. This special dinner, featuring a five-course meal with select wine pairings costs $89 per person and is the ultimate way to escape to wine country while still in the city.
Farmed since 1844, Maxville Lake is nestled deep in the Chiles Valley District of Napa Valley, California. Maxville Lake Winery believes in upholding the promise of the land by creating high-quality wine without compromise.
During the Maxville Lake Wine Dinner at Milwaukee ChopHouse, guests will enjoy a five-course meal featuring:
- Salad Course – Chopped radicchio-fennel salad with charred calamari; paired with Maxville Sauvignon Blanc
- Fish Course – Poached walu and pistachio seared scallops, along with a roasted red pepper salad, 7-minute egg and white truffle-vanilla sauce; paired with Maxville Cabernet Franc
- Entrée – Seared zabuton of wagyu beef with smoked onion crema, fried tomato and red olive tapenade, and torn brussels sprouts; paired with Maxville Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cheese Course – Assorted cheeses, including Carr Valley 6-year cheddar, BelGioioso mozzarella, Roth raclette crostini with bresaola, speck and poached pears; paired with Maxville Petite Sirah
- Dessert – Avocado mousse, black pepper ice cream, walnut crumble and caramelized grapefruit; paired with Gloria Ferrier Brut
To reserve your spot for this decadent wine experience, please contact the restaurant at 414.226.2467. Spaces are limited and will fill up, so register soon.
Located in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the Milwaukee ChopHouse specializes in tender steaks, fresh seafood, attentive service, and an extensive, yet affordable, wine list. For more information about the Milwaukee ChopHouse visit: http://chophouse411.com/chophouse_location_MCH.asp.
About Marcus Restaurant Group
Milwaukee-based Marcus Restaurant Group, an operating unit of Marcus Hotels & Resorts, develops and operates distinctive nationwide establishments ranging from casual and fine dining to trendy lounges and creative concepts. From cuisine and cocktails to ambiance and vibe, each Marcus Restaurant Group experience is carefully designed to fuse with the local scene, offering the finest quality farm-to-table products, wine and craft beverages and inspired dishes that cater to every taste. Award-winning concepts include Miller Time Pub & Grill, ChopHouse, Mason Street Grill and The SafeHouse. Frequent diners are encouraged to partake in the Marcus Rewards loyalty program at participating restaurants, bars and lounges at: http://www.marcusrewards.com. For more information on Marcus Restaurant Group please visit http://www.marcusrestaurants.com or visit Facebook and twitter for the latest news and updates.
Press Releases by Marcus Restaurant Group
Restaurant celebrates 10 years with exciting enhancements and new menu
Alvaréz joins Mason Street Grill from Water Street Brewery, where he served as corporate chef of the company’s four gastro pubs since 2011.
Yorulmaz joins the team with more than eight years of experience in luxury restaurant management, service standards and quality operations, training, and development of formalized operational systems and procedures.
The cost to attend is $45 per person and includes the food buffet, three mint juleps and Bulleit Bourbon tasting.
Five-course dinner will pair Lake County Steele Wines with a hearty feast from Executive Chef Angie Rondinelli