Mayor Barrett to Kick-Off 6th Annual Holiday Care
6th Annual City of Milwaukee Holiday Care Package Drive benefiting the men and women serving in the 128th Air Control Squadron serving in Southwest Asia.
- 6th Annual City of Milwaukee Holiday Care Package Drive benefiting the men and women serving in the 128th Air Control Squadron serving in Southwest Asia.
- Mayor Barrett, City of Milwaukee employees and several community partners will collect a variety of items for soldiers.
- The Milwaukee Brewers Community Foundation and the United States Postal Service will play a key role in ensuring the success of the drive.
- The past five years, with the generosity of City of Milwaukee employees, community partners, businesses and residents, more than 1200 care packages were shipped.
TODAY, Monday, December 3, 2012
Mayor’s Office, City Hall, 200 E. Wells Street
- Visuals: Collections bins that are already being filled with items, Mayor Barrett with representatives from the Milwaukee Brewers Community Foundation and other community partners.
- Interviews: Mayor Barrett and program partners.
Recent Press Releases by Mayor Tom Barrett
Great Lakes & St. Lawrence Cities Initiative Mayors Mobilize over Great Lakes Restoration and Climate ChangeJun 15th, 2017 by Mayor Tom Barrett
Mayor Barrett remains committed to preserving Great Lakes, promoting sustainability
Mayor Tom Barrett released the following statement regarding the passing of Sister Joel Read, former President of Alverno College for 35 yearsMay 26th, 2017 by Mayor Tom Barrett
"She was a saint in the City."
Mayor Barrett, County Executive Abele announce partnership to improve public safety