Mayor Barrett to Kick-Off 6th Annual Holiday Care
6th Annual City of Milwaukee Holiday Care Package Drive benefiting the men and women serving in the 128th Air Control Squadron serving in Southwest Asia.
- 6th Annual City of Milwaukee Holiday Care Package Drive benefiting the men and women serving in the 128th Air Control Squadron serving in Southwest Asia.
- Mayor Barrett, City of Milwaukee employees and several community partners will collect a variety of items for soldiers.
- The Milwaukee Brewers Community Foundation and the United States Postal Service will play a key role in ensuring the success of the drive.
- The past five years, with the generosity of City of Milwaukee employees, community partners, businesses and residents, more than 1200 care packages were shipped.
TODAY, Monday, December 3, 2012
Mayor’s Office, City Hall, 200 E. Wells Street
- Visuals: Collections bins that are already being filled with items, Mayor Barrett with representatives from the Milwaukee Brewers Community Foundation and other community partners.
- Interviews: Mayor Barrett and program partners.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Mayor Tom Barrett
Federal support, direct investment needed to replace lead service lines in Milwaukee
Earn & Learn Provides Young Individuals with Job Skills, Work Experience
Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett released the following statement regarding the death of a City of Milwaukee Department of Neighborhood Services employeeMar 22nd, 2017 by Mayor Tom Barrett
"I have met with his family and told them the entire City shares their sadness. "