Marcus® Hotels & Resorts’ Premier Properties Offer One-Of-A-Kind Valentine’s Day Experiences for Couples Nationwide
Adventure, Romance, Bohemian, Luxury Packages and More Available for Every Kind of Couple
Milwaukee, Wis., January 20, 2017 – Marcus Hotels & Resorts, a nationally recognized hotel management company, is helping couples celebrate the most romantic holiday of the year with one-of-a-kind Valentine’s Day packages. These packages incorporate luxurious accommodations paired with unforgettable experiences at some of the company’s top-rated properties, including The Garland, The Platinum Hotel & Spa, The Pfister Hotel, Hilton Milwaukee City Center, InterContinental Milwaukee, Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, and the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa.
“At Marcus Hotels & Resorts, we go above and beyond to make each experience unique and extraordinary for every guest,” said Joseph Khairallah, president and chief operating officer of Marcus Hotels & Resorts. “Valentine’s Day is a memorable occasion in and of itself. Pair it with an incredible experience at a Marcus Hotels & Resorts property and you’ll never forget the magic.”
Marcus Hotels & Resorts’ 2017 “extreme” Valentine’s Day packages are now on sale, including:
“Love the Ride” Package, Including a New Harley-Davidson Motorcycle
If you have a passion for Harley-Davidson motorcycles, this Valentine’s package is for you. The “Love the Ride” experience includes:
- A brand new, 2017 limited edition Harley-Davidson Iron 833 from House of Harley
- Two-night stay in a luxury suite at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center, a AAA Four-Diamond historic hotel
- Private tour of the Harley-Davidson Museum
- $500 worth of Harley-Davidson gear from House of Harley
- Harley-Davidson-themed in-room amenity
Package price: $14,800+ taxes, gratuity, title, license. Package based on availability. To reserve, call 414.390.1854 or visit: Love the Ride – House of Harley Package
Smooches for Your Pooches. Celebrating the Love of Your Favorite Four Legged Friends
The top rated and pet friendly AAA Four-Diamond Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee, Wis. is again offering the “Smooches for Your Pooches” package that celebrates the hotel’s affection for four-legged friends. This package includes:
- Special wedding for two pups, wardrobes will be provided
- Officiant to oversee ceremony / “marriage certificate” for two canines
- Professional photography package by Front Room Photography
- A gourmet happy hour featuring food and beverage for up to 10 humans and their canines
- Two-night stay in a luxury suite
Package price: $3,650 + taxes and gratuity; Package based on availability. To reserve, call 414.390.1854 or visit: Smooches for Your Pooches
“Capture Your Love” Package at the InterContinental Milwaukee
What better way to celebrate your love by capturing it with a full day of pampering and glamour at one of Milwaukee’s most stylish hotels. This package includes:
- One-night stay in an InterContinental Milwaukee suite
- Couple’s photo session with Front Room Photography at the InterContinental Milwaukee
- Hair and make-up by The Pfister Hotel’s award-winning WELL Spa + Salon
- Salsa dance lessons by Francis Annan of Salsabrosa Dance Company
- Private, candlelight dinner for two in an intimate space in the InterContinental Milwaukee with wine pairings, dessert and bubbly. Four-course dinner prepared for the special couple by the hotel’s executive chef.
Package price: $1,950 + taxes and gratuity; Package based on availability. To reserve, call 414.390.1854 or visit: Capture Your Love
“I Just Want Your…Kiss” – Celebrate a Paisley Park Valentine’s Day at Two Minneapolis Hotels
The Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington and Crowne Plaza Minneapolis Northstar Downtown are both offering enticing packages to celebrate a perfect Paisley Park Valentine’s Day in honor of Minnesota’s late High Priest of Pop – Prince.
- Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington – The Paisley Park Valentine’s Day package includes:
- Breakfast for two
- A $100 voucher for the Bloomington ChopHouse, as well as a bottle of specially selected champagne
- Two signature “Purple Rain” cocktails
- Free Wi-fi access while staying at the hotel
Package price: Current online rate + $100. Reservations must be made by February 8, 2017. Terms and conditions apply. More information is available online.
- Crowne Plaza Minneapolis Northstar Downtown – The Love Prince and Paisley Park package includes:
- One-night stay at the Crowne Plaza Minneapolis Northstar Downtown
- General admission to Paisley Park for 2 (a $38.50 value per person)
- One parking pass
Additional $80 Tours at Paisley Park are available Thursday – Sunday. For more information visit: Paisley Park.
A Bohemian Love Story at The Garland
Retreat to a true bohemian Southern California oasis with The Garland’s Bohemian Love Story package. Couples can enjoy a two-night stay in The Garland’s signature suite and indulge in a private custom-designed five-course dinner prepared by The Front Yard’s executive chef, Larry Greenwood, along with a bottle of Dom & Chateau Boswell Cabernet Sauvignon. To top off the evening, guests will enjoy a private live three-hour acoustic performance.
As part of the all-inclusive Bohemian Love Story package, guests will also receive:
- One or two night stay in The Garland’s signature suite the James or Beverly Park
- $200 in credit to The Garland’s Store
- Breakfast in bed
- Transportation to and from the airport (or house, within 30-mile radius from hotel, if a Los Angeles local)
- In-room couples massage
- Garland robes with a “Welcome to The Garland” swag bag
- Late check-out time
Package price: Starts at $12,000 for two + taxes and gratuity. Package is based on James Suite and Beverly Park Suite availability. To book today, please call 800.238.3759.
“Snowbody I’d Rather Love” Package
Spend this Valentine’s Day skiing, snowboarding and enjoying the scenic views from The Mountain Top at one of the Midwest’s top destinations, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa in Lake Geneva, Wis. This heartwarming winter package is sure to please the adventurous couple. This package includes:
- One night stay in a deluxe guest room
- Two lift tickets for one day of skiing or snowboarding at The Mountain Top
- Ski or snowboard rentals for two
- Two Après Ski cocktails
- Anderson Candies upon arrival
Package price: Starts at $659, not including nightly resort taxes and fees. Package is subject to availability and is valid February 1 – 28, 2017. Valid Sunday – Thursday. Other exclusions apply. Book by visiting grandgeneva.com or call 800.558.3417.
“Luxe & Love ” Package Including Custom Heart-Shaped Necklace
WOW your special someone with this over-the-top romantic getaway at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa in Lake Geneva, Wis. You’ll be pampered with a couple’s treatment at the WELL Spa + Salon, custom jewelry and a deluxe dinner in bed. Package includes:
- Two-night stay in a premier suite
- Couples massage, followed by individual pampering – facial and blowout for the ladies and gentleman’s facial for men
- Custom necklace made by China West Jewelers featuring a solid gold heart-shaped Lake Geneva charm
- Custom meal delivered to your suite after private menu selection with the Grand Geneva Chef
- Champagne with dinner for an extra special toast
Package price: Starting at $2,650, not including nightly resort taxes and fees. Package is subject to availability and is valid February 17 – 19, 2017. Reservations must be booked at least seven days prior to arrival. Other exclusions apply. Book by visiting grandgeneva.com or call 262.245.7621.
Vegas is All Yours at The Platinum Hotel & Spa
Take a chance on love with an unforgettable destination Valentine’s Day experience! The Platinum Hotel & Spa gives couples the perfect private retreat, with panoramic views of the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas Strip. Guests who book the “Vegas is All Yours” package at The Platinum Hotel will receive an exquisite evening of food, wine and views on the hotel’s private 17th floor roof top deck. The all-inclusive experience for two is comprised of:
- Suite accommodations for two nights
- A six-course dinner with wine pairings, specifically prepared by The Platinum Hotel’s Executive Chef
- Flowers and a violinist to accompany dinner
Package price: $5,000 for two, all-inclusive. To make a reservation, call The Platinum Hotel at 702.636.2501 by January 25, 2017.
A Valentine’s Day Dinner & A Show at the Hilton Madison Monona Terrace
Situated in downtown Madison alongside Lake Monona, the Hilton Madison Monona Terrace offers a cultural getaway in Wisconsin’s capital city. Guests will start off their romantic rendezvous with a five-course meal and wine at the Capitol ChopHouse. Guests will receive two tickets to the Overture Center for the Arts’ production of Baba Yaga, which tells the Cinderella story of a peasant girl, her wicked stepsisters and Baba Yaga, the witch who has haunted Russian folktales and fascinated painters and writers for hundreds of years. After the production, guests will receive an overnight stay at a Hilton Madison lakeside king room and breakfast for two in the vibrant Capitol Club on the hotel’s 14th floor.
With the Dinner & A Show package, guests also receive:
- Free valet parking for one car in the Hilton’s parking lot
- Complimentary transportation to and from the Overture Center for the Arts
- A keepsake program and welcome gift upon arrival at the Overture Center for the Arts
Package price: $850 per couple, taxes and gratuity included. Reservations are valid from February 10 – 19, 2017 and must be made 30 days prior to arrival to ensure tickets to Baba Yaga. A $200 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of the reservation.
For more information about the Dinner and a Show package contact Ranette Maurer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608.260.2363.
About Marcus Hotels & Resorts
Marcus Hotels & Resorts owns and/or manages 18 hotels, resorts and other properties in the U.S. The company’s distinctive portfolio includes city-center meeting hotels, upscale resorts, historic properties, and premium branded and independent first-class hotels. Marcus Hotels & Resorts is an approved operator for all major lodging brands. A leader in the hospitality industry since 1962, Marcus Hotels & Resorts creates asset value for hotel owners through its expertise in management, development and product repositioning, including hotel food and beverage concepts developed by its Marcus Restaurant Group, including Mason Street Grill, ChopHouse and Miller Time Pub & Grill. The company is also growing its experiential restaurant concept, The SafeHouse, with a Chicago location opening in early 2017. For more information, please follow the company on Facebook and Twitter (@MarcusHotels).
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Marcus Hotels & Resorts
Nicole Mattke Invites the Public to Participate in the First-Ever Pfister Book Club July 13
Local artist’s sculptures will be featured at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center throughout the summer
Tenth Narrator-in-Residence Succeeds Dominic Inouye