In Tandem Theatre Comes a “Cudahy” Caroling One Last Time
Tickets are available by calling the Tenth Street Theatre Box Office at 414-271-1371.
October 14, 2014 [Milwaukee] – Back by popular demand, In Tandem Theatre returns this holiday season with the acclaimed musical comedy, A Cudahy Caroler Christmas by Anthony Wood, from November 28, 2014 – January 4, 2015 at Tenth Street Theatre, 628 N. 10th Street, Milwaukee. In Tandem Artistic Director Chris Flieller makes his final appearance as Stasch in this hilarious holiday homage to beer, bowling, friendship and forgiveness.
Join Stasch, Pee Wee, Edna, Trixie and the gang as they warble their way through such classics as “Ach Ya’ Der Once”, “We T’ree Guys from Cudahy Are”, and “O, Bowling Night!” as Stasch tries to bring the beloved Cudahy Carolers together for one last concert following a bitter breakup five years earlier. The show is best enjoyed by those thirteen and older. Tickets are $25 and discounts are available for seniors, students, military and groups. A special New Year’s Eve performance on Wednesday December 31st at 9:30 pm is available for $35 and includes the show followed by a champagne toast, reception, sing-a-long and “fireworks”. Tickets can be purchased by calling 414-271-1371 and more information can be found at www.intandemtheatre.org.
Over its run of eight non-consecutive seasons so far, nearly 40,000 people have seen A Cudahy Caroler Christmas and over 5,000 original cast recording CD’s have been sold. Following a long and heralded history with the show, Chris Flieller, the only remaining original cast member, has decided to do one last run before retiring from the role. “It’s been an incredible experience playing Stasch,” said Flieller, “but after 288 performances, it will be time to hang up the choir robe and ride off into the sunset, under a Polish moon.”
A Cudahy Caroler Christmas is sponsored in part by the United Performing Arts Fund (UPAF), Wisconsin Arts Board and CAMPAC (County funding). The opening night reception on Friday, November 28, featuring a champagne toast, light appetizers and “meet and greet” with the actors, is graciously sponsored by David and Leslie Poethke. The New Year’s Eve reception is generously sponsored by Julianna Olson.
A Cudahy Caroler Christmas
Tickets are available by calling the Tenth Street Theatre Box Office at 414-271-1371. Visit www.intandemtheatre.org for more information, including dates and times, and to order online.
Performance dates for A Cudahy Caroler Christmas:
- Wednesday, November 26 @ 7:30pm (1)
- Friday, November 28 @ 8:00pm (2)
- Saturday, November 29 @ 4:00pm and 8:00pm
- Sunday, November 30 @ 2:00pm
- Wednesday, December 3 @ 7:30pm
- Thursday, December 4 @ 7:30pm (3)
- Friday, December 5 @ 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 6 @ 4:00pm and 8:00pm
- Sunday, December 7 @ 2:00pm
- Wednesday, December 10 @ 7:30pm
- Thursday, December 11 @ 2:00 pm and 7:30pm (3 – after 7:30 pm show only)
- Friday, December 12 @ 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 13 @ 4:00pm and 8:00pm
- Sunday, December 14 @ 2:00pm
- Wednesday, December 17 @ 7:30pm
- Thursday, December 18 @ 2:00pm and 7:30pm (3 – after 7:30 pm show only)
- Friday, December 19 @ 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 20 @ 4:00pm and 8:00pm
- Sunday, December 21 @ 2:00pm
- Tuesday, December 23 @ 7:30pm
- Friday, December 26 @ 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 27 @ 4:00pm and 8:00pm
- Sunday, December 28 @ 2:00pm
- Wednesday, December 31 @ 9:30pm (4)
- Friday, January 2 @ 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 3 @ 4:00pm and 8:00pm
- Sunday, January 4 @ 2:00pm
(1) Pay-what-you-can preview performance. Tickets on sale one hour prior to curtain; no advance sales.
(2) Complimentary opening night reception following the show
(3) Talk back with director and actors following the show
(4) New Year’s Eve package only $35, includes champagne toast, reception, and “fireworks”!
Press Releases by In Tandem Theatre
Let In Tandem take you back to 1920’s France to the magic of the carnival!
This beloved musical is the dramatized version of the last seven days in the life of Jesus of Nazareth.
In this poignant and funny play, Jack Duddy returns to his childhood home only to find a houseful of relatives – all of them deceased and wanting to talk his ear off!
Now in its 18th season, In Tandem Theatre has been bringing alternative holiday hilarity to the stage since its beginning.
In Tandem Theatre opens their 18th season with Any Given Monday