Building Commission Approves Projects
Today, the State of Wisconsin Building Commission approved several key projects across the state.
- A new Health Services Unit at Columbia Correctional Institution;
- A new Public Entrance and Visitor Station at Lake Wissota State Park;
- Communications and electric upgrades to State Fair Park; and
- An entrance and expansion project at Reeve Union on the UW-Oshkosh campus.
“Today the Building Commission moved forward a number of important projects,” said Governor Scott Walker. “I would like to thank Building Commission members for taking action on these projects, which will improve facilities all across Wisconsin.”
The State of Wisconsin Building Commission is chaired by Governor Walker and made up of the following members:
- State Senator Terry Moulton;
- State Senator Jerry Petrowski;
- State Senator Janis Ringhand;
- State Representative Rob Swearingen;
- State Representative Mark Born;
- State Representative Robb Kahl; and
- Citizen member Bob Brandherm.
Press Releases by Scott Walker
Our state's economy is in the best shape it's been in 15 years.
"...we honor his courage, his determination, his vision, and his commitment to peace."
Governor Walker Announces Up to $3 Million in Wisconsin Fast Forward Worker Training Grants AvailableJan 12th, 2017 by Scott Walker
Grant application period begins January 13 for construction and small business customized worker training initiatives
Working and Winning for Wisconsin: Governor Walker Travels Throughout Wisconsin for State of the State TourJan 11th, 2017 by Scott Walker
“We are working and winning for Wisconsin”
First Lady Tonette Walker joins Governor in addressing joint session, people of Wisconsin
Watch the State of the State Address Live Today at 3:00 p.m.