Building Commission Approves Projects
Today, the State of Wisconsin Building Commission approved several key projects across the state.
- A new Health Services Unit at Columbia Correctional Institution;
- A new Public Entrance and Visitor Station at Lake Wissota State Park;
- Communications and electric upgrades to State Fair Park; and
- An entrance and expansion project at Reeve Union on the UW-Oshkosh campus.
“Today the Building Commission moved forward a number of important projects,” said Governor Scott Walker. “I would like to thank Building Commission members for taking action on these projects, which will improve facilities all across Wisconsin.”
The State of Wisconsin Building Commission is chaired by Governor Walker and made up of the following members:
- State Senator Terry Moulton;
- State Senator Jerry Petrowski;
- State Senator Janis Ringhand;
- State Representative Rob Swearingen;
- State Representative Mark Born;
- State Representative Robb Kahl; and
- Citizen member Bob Brandherm.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Gov. Scott Walker
Governor Walker Releases Statement on Bipartisan Assembly Passage of Wisconn Valley Special Session LegislationAug 18th, 2017 by Gov. Scott Walker
"As the world’s largest electronics manufacturer, Foxconn’s $10 billion investment and 13,000 new jobs will be transformational"
Joins government, business, and education leaders in discussing impact Foxconn will have on workforce development in Wisconsin
Declaration would provide low-interest loans to eligible individuals and businesses