Building Commission Approves Projects
Today, the State of Wisconsin Building Commission approved several key projects across the state.
- A new Health Services Unit at Columbia Correctional Institution;
- A new Public Entrance and Visitor Station at Lake Wissota State Park;
- Communications and electric upgrades to State Fair Park; and
- An entrance and expansion project at Reeve Union on the UW-Oshkosh campus.
“Today the Building Commission moved forward a number of important projects,” said Governor Scott Walker. “I would like to thank Building Commission members for taking action on these projects, which will improve facilities all across Wisconsin.”
The State of Wisconsin Building Commission is chaired by Governor Walker and made up of the following members:
- State Senator Terry Moulton;
- State Senator Jerry Petrowski;
- State Senator Janis Ringhand;
- State Representative Rob Swearingen;
- State Representative Mark Born;
- State Representative Robb Kahl; and
- Citizen member Bob Brandherm.
Press Releases by Gov. Scott Walker
"This project not only serves the people of La Crosse, but the tristate area of Wisconsin, Iowa, and Minnesota."
Governor Walker Releases Statement on Scheduled Vote by U.S. House of Representatives to Overturn the Unemployment Insurance Drug Testing RuleFeb 14th, 2017 by Gov. Scott Walker
Governor Walker led a letter, along with three other governors, supporting H.J
Governor Walker Appoints Laura Gutierrez to Serve as Department of Safety and Professional Services SecretaryFeb 10th, 2017 by Gov. Scott Walker
Ms. Gutierrez most recently served as Vice President of Academic Affairs at St. Anthony School in Milwaukee.
“Our economic reforms are working”