Building Commission Approves Projects
Today, the State of Wisconsin Building Commission approved several key projects across the state.
- A new Health Services Unit at Columbia Correctional Institution;
- A new Public Entrance and Visitor Station at Lake Wissota State Park;
- Communications and electric upgrades to State Fair Park; and
- An entrance and expansion project at Reeve Union on the UW-Oshkosh campus.
“Today the Building Commission moved forward a number of important projects,” said Governor Scott Walker. “I would like to thank Building Commission members for taking action on these projects, which will improve facilities all across Wisconsin.”
The State of Wisconsin Building Commission is chaired by Governor Walker and made up of the following members:
- State Senator Terry Moulton;
- State Senator Jerry Petrowski;
- State Senator Janis Ringhand;
- State Representative Rob Swearingen;
- State Representative Mark Born;
- State Representative Robb Kahl; and
- Citizen member Bob Brandherm.
Press Releases by Scott Walker
The Air Force will select two Air National Guard bases for the F-35A.
Proposed legislation invests an additional estimated $35.5 million in broadband expansion efforts over the next three years
Losses due to freezing temperatures in May 2016
Governor Scott Walker Joins Wisconsin Tourism Industry in Support of 6th Annual “Big Bundle Up” CampaignNov 18th, 2016 by Scott Walker
The statewide charity initiative encourages people to donate new or gently used gloves, hats, scarves, coats, and other warm winter gear for those in need.