Building Commission Approves Projects
Today the State of Wisconsin Building Commission approved several key projects across the state
- Renovation of the Towers Residence Hall at UW-Eau Claire;
- Renovation of the Witte Residence Hall at UW-Madison;
- The final phase of the Falcon Center for Health Education and Wellness project; and
- Various maintenance and repair projects around the state, including three roofing projects at University of Wisconsin System buildings and one at Pattison State Park.
“The State Building Commission approved a number of important projects today, which will positively impact Wisconsin residents,” Governor Scott Walker said. “I would like to thank the members of the Building Commission for taking action on these projects to improve facilities throughout Wisconsin.”
The Building Commission is chaired by Governor Walker and made up of the following members:
- State Senator Terry Moulton;
- State Senator Jerry Petrowski;
- State Senator Janis Ringhand;
- State Representative Rob Swearingen;
- State Representative Mark Born;
- State Representative Robb Kahl; and
- Citizen member Bob Brandherm.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Gov. Scott Walker
Approximately 11 percent of all businesses in the state, or 65,000, are veteran-owned.
DATCP Secretary Brancel, WEDC Secretary Hogan join Governor Walker in visiting cheese companies statewide as part of "Wisconsin Cheese Day" tour
During the past four years, Governor Walker has invested more than $200 million of state funding in workforce development