Building Commission Approves Projects
Today the State of Wisconsin Building Commission approved several key projects across the state
- Renovation of the Towers Residence Hall at UW-Eau Claire;
- Renovation of the Witte Residence Hall at UW-Madison;
- The final phase of the Falcon Center for Health Education and Wellness project; and
- Various maintenance and repair projects around the state, including three roofing projects at University of Wisconsin System buildings and one at Pattison State Park.
“The State Building Commission approved a number of important projects today, which will positively impact Wisconsin residents,” Governor Scott Walker said. “I would like to thank the members of the Building Commission for taking action on these projects to improve facilities throughout Wisconsin.”
The Building Commission is chaired by Governor Walker and made up of the following members:
- State Senator Terry Moulton;
- State Senator Jerry Petrowski;
- State Senator Janis Ringhand;
- State Representative Rob Swearingen;
- State Representative Mark Born;
- State Representative Robb Kahl; and
- Citizen member Bob Brandherm.
Press Releases by Gov. Scott Walker
Mr. Risch will begin his new duties at DFI on March 6, 2017.
Mr. Roberts’ effective start date at the PSC will be March 6, 2017.
Hendricks CareerTek, created by the Stateline Boys and Girls Club in collaboration with Diane Hendricks, Kim Bliss, and the Hendricks Family Foundation, is a new career center located on the Beloit Ironworks campus.
"This project not only serves the people of La Crosse, but the tristate area of Wisconsin, Iowa, and Minnesota."