Building Commission Approves Projects
Today the State of Wisconsin Building Commission approved several key projects across the state
- Renovation of the Towers Residence Hall at UW-Eau Claire;
- Renovation of the Witte Residence Hall at UW-Madison;
- The final phase of the Falcon Center for Health Education and Wellness project; and
- Various maintenance and repair projects around the state, including three roofing projects at University of Wisconsin System buildings and one at Pattison State Park.
“The State Building Commission approved a number of important projects today, which will positively impact Wisconsin residents,” Governor Scott Walker said. “I would like to thank the members of the Building Commission for taking action on these projects to improve facilities throughout Wisconsin.”
The Building Commission is chaired by Governor Walker and made up of the following members:
- State Senator Terry Moulton;
- State Senator Jerry Petrowski;
- State Senator Janis Ringhand;
- State Representative Rob Swearingen;
- State Representative Mark Born;
- State Representative Robb Kahl; and
- Citizen member Bob Brandherm.
Press Releases by Scott Walker
Go Pack Go!
Our state's economy is in the best shape it's been in 15 years.
"...we honor his courage, his determination, his vision, and his commitment to peace."
Governor Walker Announces Up to $3 Million in Wisconsin Fast Forward Worker Training Grants AvailableJan 12th, 2017 by Scott Walker
Grant application period begins January 13 for construction and small business customized worker training initiatives
Working and Winning for Wisconsin: Governor Walker Travels Throughout Wisconsin for State of the State TourJan 11th, 2017 by Scott Walker
“We are working and winning for Wisconsin”
First Lady Tonette Walker joins Governor in addressing joint session, people of Wisconsin