Building Commission Approves Projects
Today the State of Wisconsin Building Commission approved several key projects across the state
- Renovation of the Towers Residence Hall at UW-Eau Claire;
- Renovation of the Witte Residence Hall at UW-Madison;
- The final phase of the Falcon Center for Health Education and Wellness project; and
- Various maintenance and repair projects around the state, including three roofing projects at University of Wisconsin System buildings and one at Pattison State Park.
“The State Building Commission approved a number of important projects today, which will positively impact Wisconsin residents,” Governor Scott Walker said. “I would like to thank the members of the Building Commission for taking action on these projects to improve facilities throughout Wisconsin.”
The Building Commission is chaired by Governor Walker and made up of the following members:
- State Senator Terry Moulton;
- State Senator Jerry Petrowski;
- State Senator Janis Ringhand;
- State Representative Rob Swearingen;
- State Representative Mark Born;
- State Representative Robb Kahl; and
- Citizen member Bob Brandherm.
Press Releases by Gov. Scott Walker - Page 3
“Under our tax reforms, Wisconsin is aggressively moving out of being a high taxed state.”
Governor Walker Releases Statement on Scheduled Vote by U.S. House of Representatives to Overturn the Unemployment Insurance Drug Testing RuleFeb 14th, 2017 by Gov. Scott Walker
Governor Walker led a letter, along with three other governors, supporting H.J
Governor Walker Appoints Laura Gutierrez to Serve as Department of Safety and Professional Services SecretaryFeb 10th, 2017 by Gov. Scott Walker
Ms. Gutierrez most recently served as Vice President of Academic Affairs at St. Anthony School in Milwaukee.
“Our economic reforms are working”
Mr. Zimmerman is a decorated combat veteran.
Initiatives reduce marriage penalties, increase parental responsibility, and invest in evidence-based programs
Judge Neil Gorsuch is an outstanding nominee
Governor Walker Highlights Growing Economy, Highlights Efforts to Make College More Affordable at Wisconsin Credit Unions Lobby DayJan 25th, 2017 by Gov. Scott Walker
"Credit unions in Wisconsin serve as one of our crucial allies as we continue to help students afford the higher education path that’s best for them."
“This set of initiatives is focused on helping those disconnected from employment realize their potential in the workforce”
Go Pack Go!