Building Commission Approves Projects
Today the State of Wisconsin Building Commission approved several key projects across the state
- Renovation of the Towers Residence Hall at UW-Eau Claire;
- Renovation of the Witte Residence Hall at UW-Madison;
- The final phase of the Falcon Center for Health Education and Wellness project; and
- Various maintenance and repair projects around the state, including three roofing projects at University of Wisconsin System buildings and one at Pattison State Park.
“The State Building Commission approved a number of important projects today, which will positively impact Wisconsin residents,” Governor Scott Walker said. “I would like to thank the members of the Building Commission for taking action on these projects to improve facilities throughout Wisconsin.”
The Building Commission is chaired by Governor Walker and made up of the following members:
- State Senator Terry Moulton;
- State Senator Jerry Petrowski;
- State Senator Janis Ringhand;
- State Representative Rob Swearingen;
- State Representative Mark Born;
- State Representative Robb Kahl; and
- Citizen member Bob Brandherm.
Press Releases by Scott Walker
The Air Force will select two Air National Guard bases for the F-35A.
Proposed legislation invests an additional estimated $35.5 million in broadband expansion efforts over the next three years
Losses due to freezing temperatures in May 2016
Governor Scott Walker Joins Wisconsin Tourism Industry in Support of 6th Annual “Big Bundle Up” CampaignNov 18th, 2016 by Scott Walker
The statewide charity initiative encourages people to donate new or gently used gloves, hats, scarves, coats, and other warm winter gear for those in need.