Building a Stronger Startup Community in Milwaukee
The community is invited to attend a special Milwaukee Startup Week event.
The event will feature the following speakers:
- Understanding the Kauffman Index and Exploring Regional Best Practices, Colin Tomkins-Bergh – Research & Policy at the Kauffman Foundation
- Wisconsin Portfolio Update: Southeast Wisconsin Venture & Angel Investment Activity, Bram Daelemans – Director, Wisconsin Angel Network
- Wisconsin is Primed for The Third Wave, Zach Brandon – President, Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce
The goal of the event is to inform local leaders on the following topics:
- Fostering a startup community in Metro Milwaukee where young, high-growth firms can grow and scale successfully.
- Share best practices that are working to foster startup activity in other Midwestern cities such as St. Louis, Detroit and Madison.
- Touch on the importance of technology and collaboration between Milwaukee and Madison for the future of Wisconsin economy.
The event is free and includes coffee & light breakfast. If you can join us, please register here.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Startup Milwaukee
Emerge & Showcase Event Series to Launch in January
The week will feature 20+ events organized by 20+ organizations