3000 N. Sherman Boulevard. A building in the park hosts the Mary Ryan branch of the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Milwaukee.
- May 19th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 11th, 2017 by Graham Kilmer
- May 11th, 2017 by Andrea Waxman
- Apr 28th, 2017 by Andrea Waxman
- Apr 20th, 2017 by Jabril Faraj
- Apr 12th, 2017 by Graham Kilmer
Recent Press Releases Referencing Sherman Park
News release from Aldermen Russell W. Stamper, II and Khalif J. Rainey
Milwaukee’s Millennials Unite to Establish an Inclusive Talent Attraction and Retention Strategy for the CityApr 4th, 2017 by Newaukee
Through a new series of jointly organized programs, the groups plan to discover a common set of priorities reflective of the city’s entire millennial generation.
Up to 100 Tax-Foreclosed Homes Will Be Renovated in the Greater Sherman Park Area and Up to 100 Unemployed or Underemployed People will Get a Job.