3000 N. Sherman Boulevard. A building in the park hosts the Mary Ryan branch of the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Milwaukee.
- Jan 18th, 2017 by Daniel Noonan
- Jan 12th, 2017 by Bruce Murphy
- Jan 11th, 2017 by Jabril Faraj
- Jan 7th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 16th, 2016 by Jabril Faraj
- Dec 15th, 2016 by Jabril Faraj
Press Releases Referencing Sherman Park
“It is fiscally irresponsible to squander state taxpayer dollars.”
The community workshops are based on topics discussed in MATC’s “Introduction to Diversity Studies” course.
The city will grant up to $1 million to subsidize the renovation of 100 tax-foreclosed houses in the Sherman Park neighborhood.
“Dream It, Achieve It” toy drive seeks to spark the imagination of area youth
Statement of Alderman Khalif J. Rainey December 15, 2016
First community town hall meeting scheduled for Dec. 15 at Journey House to introduce local jobseekers to the platform and assist with RPP certification.