Lake Park was designed by Frederick Law Olmsted. It is an 138.1 acre urban park located along Lake Michigan.
- Aug 18th, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Aug 3rd, 2017 by Alexandra Mucks
- Jun 19th, 2017 by Patricia Jursik
- May 30th, 2017 by Graham Kilmer
- Apr 5th, 2017 by Paul Daniel Marriott
- Mar 28th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Lake Park
Keg Tappings on Wednesday will mark halfway point of beer garden season & celebrate $20,000 of park upgradesJul 11th, 2017 by Milwaukee County Parks
Beer gardens are continuing to help fund upgrades and improvements to parks throughout the county.
Festival offering free food and drink demos, firkin tapping and wine tastings, plus 25+ restaurant tents