Tom Ament was Milwaukee County Executive from 1992-2002. He resigned in the wake of an uproar over the approval of significant pension benefit changes. He was succeeded in office by Scott Walker.
Ament was born on November 17th, 1937.
Ament passed away on March 10th, 2014.
- Feb 3rd, 2015 by Bruce Murphy
- Jan 9th, 2015 by Bruce Murphy
- Jan 8th, 2015 by Michael Horne and Bruce Murphy
- Oct 28th, 2014 by Bruce Thompson
- Oct 24th, 2014 by Bruce Murphy
- May 16th, 2014 by Michael Horne
Press Releases Referencing Tom Ament
Feb 5th, 2015 by Deanna Alexander
"This problem is not an issue of left versus right, Democrat versus Republican, or even management versus unions."