- Jul 27th, 2015 by Steven Walters
- Jul 13th, 2015 by Steven Walters
- Jul 9th, 2015 by Bruce Murphy
- Jul 3rd, 2015 by Dee J. Hall
- Jun 15th, 2015 by Steven Walters
- Jun 11th, 2015 by Bruce Murphy
Press Releases Referencing Robin Vos
Jul 20th, 2015 by Scott Walker
Madison – Governor Scott Walker signed three bills into law today at Fox Valley Technical College in Oshkosh.
Jul 14th, 2015 by Gordon Hintz
From beginning to end, it is difficult to imagine a budget that less reflects the values of Wisconsinites.
Jul 8th, 2015 by Gordon Hintz
In a surprise move, during today’s debate on the 2015-17 State Budget Assembly Republicans chose to make no mention of their original budget proposal recently passed by the Joint Finance Committee.
Jul 4th, 2015 by Scott Walker
Governor Scott Walker, Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald, Assembly Speaker Robin Vos, and the Joint Finance Committee Co-Chairs, Senator Alberta Darling and Representative John Nygren, released the following statement
Representative Lisa Subeck Statement on Assembly Republicans’ Proposed Weakening of Prevailing Wage LawJun 29th, 2015 by Lisa Subeck
"We have heard from workers, contractors, small businesses, and residents of all political stripes who agree that the prevailing wage law works for them."
Jun 29th, 2015 by AFP Wisconsin
Plan Fails To Give Taxpayers the Savings They Deserve
- Robin Vos pushed for open records overhaul, records show - Jul 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Mary Spicuzza
- When will Wisconsin Assembly convene on $250M arena funding bill? - Jul 16th, 2015 - Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen