- Jul 24th, 2015 by Gwen Moore
- Jun 24th, 2015 by Jack Fennimore
- Jun 5th, 2015 by Michael Horne
- Jun 5th, 2015 by Gwen Moore
- Jun 4th, 2015 by Michael Horne
- Jan 19th, 2015 by Michael Horne
Press Releases Referencing Gwen Moore
Anti-Immigrant GOP Bill Threatens Victims of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Human TraffickingJul 23rd, 2015 by Gwen Moore
"I am especially troubled by the impact this bill will have on our country’s most vulnerable and isolated populations."
Jul 16th, 2015 by Gwen Moore
In response to his lawsuit against the federal government over drug testing food stamp recipients, Congresswoman Gwen Moore (WI-04) sent the following letter to Governor Scott Walker:
Jun 26th, 2015 by Gwen Moore
“This decision by the Supreme Court marks a truly historic day for our country."
May 19th, 2015 by Gwen Moore
“Victims of such abhorrent practices need allies in their corner, and I take pride in knowing Congress has finally decided to get into the fight.”
Feb 3rd, 2015 by Gwen Moore
In response to the release of the President’s Fiscal Year 2016 budget request, Congresswoman Gwen Moore (WI-04) issued the following statement.
Jan 23rd, 2015 by Gwen Moore
Earlier today, the Congresswoman released the following statement
- 860 WNOV Exclusive: Co. Supervisor Rainey Fulfills Promise to Late Philanthropist Rosenberg - Jul 4th, 2015 - Milwaukee Courier - Ariele Vaccaro