- Oct 12th, 2015 by Wyatt Massey
- Aug 12th, 2015 by Michael Horne
- Jul 30th, 2015 by Joey Grihalva
- Jul 27th, 2015 by Jack Fennimore
- Jul 19th, 2015 by Matthew Wisla
- May 22nd, 2015 by Dave Reid
Press Releases Referencing Silver Spring
Nov 30th, 2015 by Ashanti Hamilton
DPW will assess if additional pilot demonstration areas are necessary after the 2015-2016 snow season.
Oak Leaf Trail Extension Bike-Chain-Cutting Ceremony Celebrates Milwaukee Lakefront to Ozaukee Interurban Trail ConnectionNov 11th, 2015 by Milwaukee County Parks
Bridges along the corridor were instrumental in providing unimpeded access over I-43, Port Washington Road, Silver Spring Drive, the Milwaukee River Parkway, and the Milwaukee River.
Oct 22nd, 2015 by Bob Donovan
Statement from Alderman Bob Donovan October 22, 2015
Oct 2nd, 2015 by RFP Commercial, Inc.
RFP Commercial Recent Sale Transaction
Sep 28th, 2015 by U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
A Choice Neighborhood Implementation Grant was Awarded to Redevelop the Westlawn Public Housing Development and Revitalize the Neighborhood
Sep 21st, 2015 by Betty Brinn Children’s Museum
Sept. 26 and 27 event to include hands-on workshops, maker demonstrations and competitions, DIY expert presentations and entertainment
- City ordered to pay strip club’s legal fees - Oct 6th, 2015 - BizTimes - Corrinne Hess
- Milwaukee gets $30 million federal grant to redevelop Westlawn public housing campus - Oct 5th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- City anticipating lawsuit after denying Silk’s request for downtown strip club - Sep 23rd, 2015 - BizTimes
- City weighs new Silk Exotic plan, settlement with strip club - Sep 20th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- More fireworks from the life of county exec candidate Abele - Mar 18th, 2011 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Dan Bice