- Oct 5th, 2017 by Elizabeth Baker
- Aug 28th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 19th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 8th, 2017 by Michael Holloway
- May 2nd, 2017 by Graham Kilmer
- Mar 2nd, 2017 by Graham Kilmer
Recent Press Releases Referencing Schlitz Park
Nancy Torphy has been an invaluable volunteer for Historic Milwaukee for the last seven years.
Milwaukee Downtown to host Downtown Employee Appreciation Week, July 31 – Aug. 4
Weekend events include a 1940s motorcycle rally, the Wall of Death as well as a chance to see the exhibit “The Race of Gentlemen.”
Office building in Schlitz Park. The building was formerly an office building for the Schlitz Brewing Co.
Former Schlitz Brewery power house. The building is part of the Schlitz Park complex owned by Brewery Works Inc.
- New partnership furthers food access through Milwaukee Winter Market - Oct 15th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Lori Fredrich
- Minacs Marketing to move HQ to Schlitz Park from West Wisconsin Avenue - Aug 18th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Grunau plans $20 million in additions to downtown’s Schlitz Park - Aug 6th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Schlitz Park plans $76 million mixed-use expansion over the next five years - Aug 6th, 2015 - BizTimes - Andrew Weiland
- Schlitz Park to undergo $76M in development over next 5 years - Aug 6th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Movers, shakers back arena shift - Oct 8th, 1985 - Milwaukee Journal - Fran Bauer