“The Jackson Park neighborhood is a community of quiet streets and well-kept homes wrapped around the largest park on the city’s South Side. The setting is peaceful, almost pastoral in places, but the Jackson Park area offers more than quiet. Its character is an appealing blend of old and new. Placed squarely between the old South Side and the southwest suburbs, it shares the atmospheres of both. And its homes, bridging a gap between pre- and post-World War II development, make Jackson Park one of the most diverse architectural districts in Milwaukee.”~ Author Unknown.
Jackson Park is bordered by W. Lincoln Ave. to the north, W. Morgan Ave. to the south, W. 35th St. to the east, and S. 51st St. to the west.
- Feb 23rd, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Aug 22nd, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Oct 16th, 2015 by Joey Grihalva
- Sep 28th, 2015 by Brendan O’Brien
- Jun 4th, 2015 by Michael Horne
- Jun 15th, 2014 by Michael Horne
Press Releases Referencing Jackson Park
His time in the classroom—both as a teacher and academic coach—gives him valuable perspective.
“I was disturbed by Ald. Mark Borkowski’s outrageous comments today defending illegal strip searches.”
South Side Democratic Legislator remains focused on improving workforce development with good paying jobs, safe and sound neighborhoods, rebuilding Milwaukee’s public infrastructure, and maintaining a strong education system.
- Milwaukee Alderman Helps Police Chase Bank Robbery Suspects - Sep 12th, 2013 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Walker