- Apr 21st, 2016 by Joey Grihalva
- Apr 10th, 2016 by Max Templin
- Apr 7th, 2016 by Andrew Goldstein
- Apr 6th, 2016 by Mark Doremus
- Feb 25th, 2016 by Brendan O’Brien
- Feb 19th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
Press Releases Referencing Harambee
Apr 22nd, 2016 by Milwaukee Artist Resource Network
New Growth showcases recent creative developments from visual and spoken word artists.
Apr 18th, 2016 by Made in Milwaukee
Entry to any one venue on any of the days will cost $7, with 1-day passes ranging from $9 - $17 and 4-day passes at $25.
Apr 13th, 2016 by Local Initiatives Support Corporation Milwaukee
Dubbed Riverworks City Center, the new project will house several important community programs, in addition to a Family Dollar Store and other small retail.
Apr 6th, 2016 by Made in Milwaukee
Arte Para Todos was conceived as an answer to the defunding of art and music programming in schools, but it also serves as a replicable model of sustainable service to the community.
Mar 28th, 2016 by Press Release
Jeanne Nikolai Olivieri and KJ Prodigy Collaborate on Gallery Night
Milwaukee Awards for Neighborhood Development Innovation (MANDI) Announces 2016 Winners Improving Milwaukee NeighborhoodsMar 17th, 2016 by Local Initiatives Support Corporation Milwaukee
Amani Neighborhood Soars with Recognitions in Three Award Categories
- King Drive project would fulfill Welford Sanders’ legacy - Aug 17th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- New buyer possible for former Ponderosa on King Drive - Jul 24th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Apartments planned for north side, Walker’s Point project receive initial approvals - Dec 18th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Proposals call for redeveloping buildings on Milwaukee’s north side - Nov 17th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Real estate donations create tax benefits for sellers - Oct 18th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Proposed zoning change for north side building delayed - Oct 22nd, 2012 - Tom Daykin