- Jul 22nd, 2016 by Jabril Faraj
- Jul 19th, 2016 by Brendan O’Brien
- Jun 28th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 20th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 20th, 2016 by Newaukee
- Jun 15th, 2016 by Brendan O’Brien
Press Releases Referencing Harambee
Community Opposes OSPP Forced Sale of Vacant MPS Building to Military-Style Voucher School Under Pending FBI Investigation for AbuseJul 27th, 2016 by Schools and Communities United
The forced sale of the former MPS property at 500 E. Center St. falls under a section of the Opportunity Schools Partnership Program that was included in the 2015-2017 budget.
Jul 27th, 2016 by Edgar Lin
Local Unions, Community Organizations and Community Leaders Express Support for Leading Challenger in 16th AD Race
May 16th, 2016 by Safe & Sound
In April, Safe & Sound welcomed William Coleman to the organization as Program Director. Coleman will direct Safe & Sound’s teams dedicated to neighborhoods within four Milwaukee (police) districts and each made up of a youth organizer, a community organizer and a CPU coordinator. Previously, Coleman served as Initial Assessment Supervisor with the Division of Milwaukee Child Protective Services […]
Apr 22nd, 2016 by Milwaukee Artist Resource Network
New Growth showcases recent creative developments from visual and spoken word artists.
Apr 18th, 2016 by Made in Milwaukee
Entry to any one venue on any of the days will cost $7, with 1-day passes ranging from $9 - $17 and 4-day passes at $25.
Apr 13th, 2016 by Local Initiatives Support Corporation Milwaukee
Dubbed Riverworks City Center, the new project will house several important community programs, in addition to a Family Dollar Store and other small retail.
- King Drive project would fulfill Welford Sanders’ legacy - Aug 17th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- New buyer possible for former Ponderosa on King Drive - Jul 24th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Apartments planned for north side, Walker’s Point project receive initial approvals - Dec 18th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Proposals call for redeveloping buildings on Milwaukee’s north side - Nov 17th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Real estate donations create tax benefits for sellers - Oct 18th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Proposed zoning change for north side building delayed - Oct 22nd, 2012 - Tom Daykin