- Jul 27th, 2017 by Amanda Maniscalco
- May 28th, 2017 by Keith Schubert
- May 25th, 2017 by Alexandria Bursiek
- May 11th, 2017 by Andrea Waxman
- Mar 31st, 2017 by Edgar Mendez
- Mar 14th, 2017 by Naomi Waxman
Recent Press Releases Referencing Clarke Square
The 27 grants support local efforts to meet basic needs and enhance personal safety, increase access to social and economic opportunity, and improve the quality of community life.
Ledesma will create five to seven new pieces of art, including public artwork that will be installed along the corridor.
2527 W. National Ave. is an apartment building on W. National Ave.
2530 W. National Ave. is a parcel partially occupied by a McDonald's. The remainder of the building sits at 2520 W. National Ave.
2531 W. National Ave. is a mixed-use building in Milwaukee's Clarke Square neighborhood.
2536 W. National Ave. is a mixed-use building in Milwaukee's Clarke Square neighborhood
2537 W. National Ave. is a mixed-use building in Milwaukee's Clarke Square neighborhood.
2625 W. National Ave. is a Walgreens-occupied building on the corner of S. Layton Blvd. and W. National Ave.
2520 W. National Ave. is a McDonald's restaurant located just east of S. Layton Blvd.
2600 W. National Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53215.
- Apartments, retail proposed along National Avenue in Milwaukee - Feb 3rd, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan