- May 28th, 2017 by Keith Schubert
- May 25th, 2017 by Alexandria Bursiek
- May 11th, 2017 by Andrea Waxman
- Mar 31st, 2017 by Edgar Mendez
- Mar 14th, 2017 by Naomi Waxman
- Mar 4th, 2017 by Alexandria Bursiek
Recent Press Releases Referencing Clarke Square
Ledesma will create five to seven new pieces of art, including public artwork that will be installed along the corridor.
Celebrating the Past, Building the Future: Milwaukee Celebrates César E. Chávez Day with Plans for Chávez PlazaMar 23rd, 2017 by César E. Chávez Business Improvement District
The festivity will feature speeches from local leaders and project plans for the continued construction of Chávez Plaza.
2527 W. National Ave. is an apartment building on W. National Ave.
2530 W. National Ave. is a parcel partially occupied by a McDonald's. The remainder of the building sits at 2520 W. National Ave.
2531 W. National Ave. is a mixed-use building in Milwaukee's Clarke Square neighborhood.
2536 W. National Ave. is a mixed-use building in Milwaukee's Clarke Square neighborhood
2537 W. National Ave. is a mixed-use building in Milwaukee's Clarke Square neighborhood.
2625 W. National Ave. is a Walgreens-occupied building on the corner of S. Layton Blvd. and W. National Ave.
2520 W. National Ave. is a McDonald's restaurant located just east of S. Layton Blvd.
2600 W. National Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53215.
- Apartments, retail proposed along National Avenue in Milwaukee - Feb 3rd, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan