Bronzeville is bounded by Garfield Avenue to Center Street, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Drive to 7th Street.
- May 8th, 2017 by Michael Holloway
- Apr 5th, 2017 by Graham Kilmer
- Jan 13th, 2017 by Emily Thome
- Jan 10th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 17th, 2016 by Andrea Waxman
- Nov 23rd, 2016 by Graham Kilmer
Recent Press Releases Referencing Bronzeville
Maures Development Group and J. Jeffers & Co. will be redeveloping the Garfield School into 30 affordable apartments.
Bucks and First State Partner to Provide Tickets for Local Youth to Experience ‘Welcome to Bronzeville’Jan 27th, 2017 by Milwaukee Bucks
“Welcome to Bronzeville” is a humorous and touching coming-of-age story that pays tribute to Milwaukee’s revered Bronzeville neighborhood.
Bader Philanthropies hires one of Milwaukee fastest-growing, minority-owned companies as general contractor for global headquarters.
Learn More Veterans Affairs Community Resource Referral Center
- MLK Drive business district selects a longtime DCD pro as new director - Mar 1st, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Growing JCP Construction to buy MLK Drive building for expansion - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan