Bronzeville is bounded by Garfield Avenue to Center Street, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Drive to 7th Street.
- Jan 13th, 2017 by Emily Thome
- Jan 10th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 17th, 2016 by Andrea Waxman
- Nov 23rd, 2016 by Graham Kilmer
- Nov 4th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 27th, 2016 by Mitchel Writt
Press Releases Referencing Bronzeville
Bucks and First State Partner to Provide Tickets for Local Youth to Experience ‘Welcome to Bronzeville’Jan 27th, 2017 by Milwaukee Bucks
“Welcome to Bronzeville” is a humorous and touching coming-of-age story that pays tribute to Milwaukee’s revered Bronzeville neighborhood.
Bader Philanthropies hires one of Milwaukee fastest-growing, minority-owned companies as general contractor for global headquarters.
Milwaukee Repertory Theater continues Tiny Tim Ticket Program with repeat grant from Greater Milwaukee Foundation
“I was treated with the utmost respect, and really enjoyed riding the city bus,” said national travel writer John Morris.
Issues Request for Proposal for Martin Luther King library
Each August since its inception, Bronzeville Week has gained momentum and has attracted noticeably larger crowds to a series of performances and events.
Learn More Veterans Affairs Community Resource Referral Center
- MLK Drive business district selects a longtime DCD pro as new director - Mar 1st, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Growing JCP Construction to buy MLK Drive building for expansion - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan