- Jan 23rd, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Jan 11th, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Jan 9th, 2017 by Emily Thome
- Jan 6th, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Jan 4th, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Dec 13th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
Press Releases Referencing Brady Street
Brisk Sales Activity Offset by Stubborn Valuations
New owner – a UW Madison graduate – to build upon bar’s legacy, expanding hours, adding more craft/imported beers on tap, flat screen TVs and added programming.
Milwaukee-based clothing companies GMNI Apparel and SUPERGIANT Design collaborate for the upcoming Bronzeville Cultural and Arts Festival
Cucina Showcase is accepting baked goods to be judged by live panel Sunday, July 24; Seeking a new cannoli champion and kids pizza contest returns!
Saturday May 7 through May 14
Two-story building that is currently under construction. Formerly an empty lot.
- Committee approves sale of city lot for retail development - Oct 27th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Brady Street apartment development gets one OK and one deferral after lengthy design discussion - Sep 28th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Brady Street Hardware closing on Milwaukee’s east side after 20 years - Aug 20th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Former Milwaukee printing plant blooms as urban farm - Aug 18th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Rick Rommell