- Mar 20th, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Mar 20th, 2017 by Steven Walters
- Feb 2nd, 2017 by Carl Baehr
- Jan 23rd, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 11th, 2017 by Bruce Thompson
- Jan 4th, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
Press Releases Referencing Waukesha County
MMFHC’s complaint alleged that Waukesha County engaged in illegal housing discrimination on the basis of race, color and national origin.
National Cable Stars and Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement ShowFeb 2nd, 2017 by Milwaukee NARI
Several members of the Knapp family from Milwaukee Blacksmith will be participating in the presentation on Sat., Feb. 18.
Scholarships can be used for any post-secondary education at the undergraduate, graduate, professional, or post-graduate level.
“As a state senator and as a member of these important committees, I look forward to working with my neighbors and colleagues to support policies that will provide each of our neighbors the freedom to pursue the American Dream.”
2017 Bubbler Awards Applications Open
Brad Schimel Announces Intention to Seek Re-election AND to Investigate Leaks From Political Corruption Investigation That Embarrassed GOP
- Bradley extra-marital affair, role in child placement surface - Mar 10th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein
- Taxpayers on hook for County Supervisor John Weishan’s legal tab - Oct 24th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Dan Bice