- Apr 8th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 4th, 2016 by Michael Horne
- Feb 2nd, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 28th, 2016 by Brendan O’Brien
- Jan 26th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 27th, 2015 by Jack Fennimore
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority
Mar 2nd, 2016 by Local Initiatives Support Corporation Milwaukee
Renata has extensive experience in business development, real estate and lending.
Nov 23rd, 2015 by Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
Brian Nowicki brings 15+ years of government, economic development accounting experience to position
Oct 22nd, 2015 by Scott Walker
Freshwater Plaza is a mixed-use development that is located in the Fifth Ward and Walker’s Point neighborhood area.
Governor Scott Walker Appoints Mark Hogan as Chief Executive Officer of the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC)Sep 3rd, 2015 by Scott Walker
“I am honored to join the team at WEDC, and look forward to putting my experience to work for the people of Wisconsin,” Hogan said.
Aug 25th, 2015 by Social Development Commission
SDC is one of 28 organizations from across the state of Wisconsin that will share in the $500,000 in grant funds.
Jul 14th, 2015 by U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Alaska, Maine, Missouri and Wisconsin programs cited as national models
- Apartments, retail proposed along National Avenue in Milwaukee - Feb 3rd, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Apartments, retail development proposed for Park East site - Dec 30th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Posner Building transformed into MKE Lofts Downtown with $23.5 million development - Sep 14th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Financing plan for downtown building renovation comes into focus - Jul 13th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin