- Sep 27th, 2016 by Andrea Kaminski
- Sep 9th, 2016 by Tom Held
- Aug 22nd, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Aug 19th, 2016 by Jim Cryns
- Aug 12th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 29th, 2016 by Virginia Small
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Transportation
WisDOT Secretary Mark Gottlieb announces appointment of Colonel JD Lind as Wisconsin State Patrol SuperintendentOct 21st, 2016 by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
He was promoted to Lieutenant Colonel in 2015 and to Colonel in September 2016.
Three daily round trips between Milwaukee and Chicago would be added
Last year’s VMT up nearly 2.1 billion miles compared to 2014, and represents the largest annual percentage increase in statewide VMT in 17 years
There are 10 railroads, including four major railroads, which operate more than 3,300 miles of track in the state.
Governor Scott Walker today sent a letter to President Barack Obama requesting a federal disaster declaration for 12 western Wisconsin counties after torrential rains and flash floods last month caused more than $11 million in damage.
General Transportation Aids help defray the costs of constructing, maintaining, and operating roads and streets under local jurisdiction.
- Lawmakers give go-ahead to new $180 million DOT headquarters - Oct 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Park East deal may leave county holding the bill for 2005 annex demolition - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Feds, state agree to Park East below-market land sales - Jun 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin