- Sep 9th, 2016 by Tom Held
- Aug 22nd, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Aug 19th, 2016 by Jim Cryns
- Aug 12th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 29th, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Jul 15th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Transportation
No lane closures scheduled during commuter hours
Wisconsin’s rail system consists of 10 freight railroads which operate more than 3,300 miles of track in the state.
Changes allow transport of heavier loads of petroleum products
Includes $1.45 million for and Oak Leaf Trail extension from Bender Park to Racine County.
As of August 31, a total of 387 people have died in Wisconsin traffic crashes in 2016
- Lawmakers give go-ahead to new $180 million DOT headquarters - Oct 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Park East deal may leave county holding the bill for 2005 annex demolition - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Feds, state agree to Park East below-market land sales - Jun 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin