- Feb 9th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 12th, 2015 by Angie Schmitt
- Sep 8th, 2015 by Daniel Riemer
- Jul 8th, 2015 by Bruce Thompson
- Jun 16th, 2015 by Jack Fennimore
- Jun 12th, 2015 by Jeramey Jannene
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Feb 4th, 2016 by Scott Walker
Bills ranged from allowing hunters to wear blaze pink to increasing the penalty for concealing a corpse to $25,000.
Feb 3rd, 2016 by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Football fans should not let their fellow fans drive drunk
Feb 2nd, 2016 by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Last month 28 people died in Wisconsin traffic crashes
Jan 29th, 2016 by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Contractors honored for projects in St. Croix, Sauk, Milwaukee, Lafayette, Brown and Dane counties
Jan 21st, 2016 by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
For calendar year 2016, local governments will share an estimated $419 million from the state transportation fund.
Governor Walker approves projects totaling over $3.8 million at General Mitchell International AirportJan 14th, 2016 by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
A $2.2 million project will rehabilitate 30-year-old pavement along the 5,535-foot Runway 13/31.
- Lawmakers give go-ahead to new $180 million DOT headquarters - Oct 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Park East deal may leave county holding the bill for 2005 annex demolition - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Feds, state agree to Park East below-market land sales - Jun 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin