- Jan 26th, 2017 by Graham Kilmer
- Dec 2nd, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Dec 2nd, 2016 by Graham Kilmer
- Nov 13th, 2016 by Tom Held
- Nov 7th, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Sep 27th, 2016 by Andrea Kaminski
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Last month 32 people died in Wisconsin traffic crashes.
Funds cover safety, construction and dredging projects
He founded Arrowhead Strategies, LLC, providing lobbying, grassroots and crisis management services to state and national clients.
Two-way data share hopes to ease congestion and better inform motorists
The Driver Report of Crash in paper form will no longer be available for completing and mailing to WisDOT for crashes that occur after Dec. 31, 201
- Lawmakers give go-ahead to new $180 million DOT headquarters - Oct 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Park East deal may leave county holding the bill for 2005 annex demolition - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Feds, state agree to Park East below-market land sales - Jun 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin