- Apr 24th, 2017 by Robert W. Poole Jr.
- Apr 5th, 2017 by Paul Daniel Marriott
- Mar 29th, 2017 by Jabril Faraj
- Mar 28th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 21st, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 16th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Transportation
For calendar year 2017, local governments will share an estimated $433 million from the state transportation fund to build and maintain local roads and bridges.
Open house to discuss design plans
- Lawmakers give go-ahead to new $180 million DOT headquarters - Oct 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Park East deal may leave county holding the bill for 2005 annex demolition - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Feds, state agree to Park East below-market land sales - Jun 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin