- Jul 8th, 2015 by Bruce Thompson
- Jun 16th, 2015 by Jack Fennimore
- Jun 12th, 2015 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 5th, 2015 by Jabril Faraj
- May 14th, 2015 by Jabril Faraj
- Apr 29th, 2015 by Dave Reid
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Jul 7th, 2015 by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
The Lift Bridge Aids program reimburses cities for costs associated with maintaining and operating lift bridges on highways that provide connections to the state trunk highway system.
Jul 2nd, 2015 by Coalition for More Responsible Transportation
A statewide coalition of 25 groups is applauding the Budget Proposal passed by the Joint Finance Committee earlier today.
Jul 2nd, 2015 by WISPIRG Foundation
Groups Applaud JFC Motion to Audit WisDOT Traffic Forecasts, Call for Stop to Wasteful Projects
Jul 2nd, 2015 by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
In June, 41 people died in Wisconsin traffic crashes
Jun 30th, 2015 by Common Cause in Wisconsin
It is time to correct this significant oversight.
County Board Votes for More Cost-Effective I-94 Plan as Legislature Wrestles with Highway Spending CutsJun 26th, 2015 by Coalition for More Responsible Transportation
Instead of $850 million highway expansion, County Board supports cost-effective repair of I-94, better transit
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Park East deal may leave county holding the bill for 2005 annex demolition - Jun 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Feds, state agree to Park East below-market land sales - Jun 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin