- Aug 16th, 2017 by George Mitchell
- Jul 27th, 2017 by James Rowen
- Jul 17th, 2017 by George Mitchell
- Jun 22nd, 2017 by Bruce Murphy
- May 30th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 22nd, 2017 by James Rowen
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Transportation
The St. Croix Crossing is approximately one mile in length and was built to replace the 85-year-old Stillwater Lift Bridge.
July was the deadliest month on Wisconsin roads this year, prompting transportation safety officials to issue a “call to action” urging all motorists to be safe/responsible
Includes Expressway Policing Aids to the Milwaukee County Sheriff Department for patrol of Milwaukee expressways.
- Lawmakers give go-ahead to new $180 million DOT headquarters - Oct 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Park East deal may leave county holding the bill for 2005 annex demolition - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Feds, state agree to Park East below-market land sales - Jun 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin