- Dec 2nd, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Dec 2nd, 2016 by Graham Kilmer
- Nov 13th, 2016 by Tom Held
- Nov 7th, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Sep 27th, 2016 by Andrea Kaminski
- Sep 9th, 2016 by Tom Held
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Work will require lane closures
The comment period has been extended to January 15, 2017.
The project will not disrupt air or vehicle traffic at the airport.
Last year in Wisconsin, 190 people were killed and 2,900 injured in alcohol-related crashes.
- Lawmakers give go-ahead to new $180 million DOT headquarters - Oct 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Park East deal may leave county holding the bill for 2005 annex demolition - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Feds, state agree to Park East below-market land sales - Jun 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin