- Aug 22nd, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Aug 19th, 2016 by Jim Cryns
- Aug 12th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 29th, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Jul 15th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 13th, 2016 by Virginia Small
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Public Information Meeting to Evaluate Proposed Oak Leaf Trail Extension in Greendale, Franklin, Sept. 13Aug 29th, 2016 by Milwaukee County Parks
Attendees may view displays showing the location of the proposed trail extension and project schedule.
Governor Walker Issues Emergency Declaration to Assist Three Western Wisconsin Counties Impacted by Heavy Rain and FloodingAug 29th, 2016 by Scott Walker
Declaration allows Wisconsin Department of Transportation to request federal emergency funds to help with approximately $1.8 million in damages to Federal-aid highways in Eau Claire, Buffalo, and Trempealeau counties
Aug 18th, 2016 by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
‘Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over’ campaign runs from August 19 to September 5
Aug 17th, 2016 by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Tub girders for new system ramp to be placed
Aug 12th, 2016 by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
The Governor’s action releases $26,500 in state funds for the project.
Aug 9th, 2016 by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Innovative management techniques and technology increased the project’s efficiency and minimized impact on southeast Wisconsin businesses, residents and commuters.
- Lawmakers give go-ahead to new $180 million DOT headquarters - Oct 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Park East deal may leave county holding the bill for 2005 annex demolition - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Feds, state agree to Park East below-market land sales - Jun 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin