- Feb 22nd, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 9th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 12th, 2015 by Angie Schmitt
- Sep 8th, 2015 by Daniel Riemer
- Jul 8th, 2015 by Bruce Thompson
- Jun 16th, 2015 by Jack Fennimore
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Apr 22nd, 2016 by City of Milwaukee Dept. of Public Works
Project from N. 60th St. to W. Lisbon Ave. expected to be completed by October 2016, weather permitting
Apr 20th, 2016 by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Each year, WisDOT incorporates over 1.5 million tons of recycled materials in projects
Governor Scott Walker Signs Legislation Into Law Easing Tax Burden and Bolstering Freight Mobility in WisconsinApr 15th, 2016 by Scott Walker
Acts 360 and 361.
Wisconsin Dept. Of Transportation Taps Laughlin Constable For Branding Campaign To Increase Hiawatha Train RidershipApr 14th, 2016 by Laughlin Constable
The route carried nearly 800,000 passengers last year, ranking it among the top 10 Amtrak routes nationally.
Apr 1st, 2016 by Peter Barca
Rep. Barca also called for a full investigation and report from the Department of Administration and Department of Transportation on the outages.
Apr 1st, 2016 by Jennifer Shilling
Statewide Outages Prevent Early Voting and Registration
- Lawmakers give go-ahead to new $180 million DOT headquarters - Oct 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Park East deal may leave county holding the bill for 2005 annex demolition - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Feds, state agree to Park East below-market land sales - Jun 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin