- Sep 6th, 2017 by Jabril Faraj
- Jun 10th, 2017 by Cezary Podkul
- Jun 1st, 2017 by Amanda Maniscalco
- Apr 30th, 2017 by Dee J. Hall
- Mar 27th, 2017 by Steven Walters
- Feb 23rd, 2017 by Naomi Waxman
Recent Press Releases Referencing Department of Health Services
The two-day conference focuses on Trauma-Informed Care,
They also discussed House Resolution 443 (H. Res. 443), the first trauma-specific bill initiated in the House with bipartisan support.
Following the hearing, all public comments will be summarized and responded to in a Legislative Report.
- Whitefish Bay couple charged with health care, food benefits fraud - Dec 22nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bruce Vielmetti