- Jan 12th, 2017 by Bruce Murphy
- Jan 11th, 2017 by Jabril Faraj
- Jun 11th, 2016 by Bridgit Bowden
- Apr 4th, 2016 by Steven Walters
- Apr 4th, 2016 by Bridgit Bowden
- Jan 12th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
Press Releases Referencing Department of Financial Institutions
“It is fiscally irresponsible to squander state taxpayer dollars.”
The recipients will be honored at a ceremony at the Capitol later this year.
Joint statement from Alderman Khalif J. Rainey, Alderman Russell W. Stamper, II and Alderman Michael J. Murphy November 22, 2016
Announces $10 million investment in rural economic development
Governor Walker Announces University of Wisconsin Credit Union Membership Changes, Launch of Higher Education Planning WebsiteSep 27th, 2016 by Scott Walker
Gov. Walker also announced the official launch of DFI’s “Look Forward to Your Future” website.
Senator Johnson has left behind a trail of suspect choices and shady deals.
- River Hills landlord behind handful of problem properties in Milwaukee - Dec 4th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Cary Spivak
- Lawmakers give go-ahead to new $180 million DOT headquarters - Oct 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley