- Apr 23rd, 2017 by Alexandra Arriaga and Dee J. Hall
- Apr 19th, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Apr 17th, 2017 by Alexandra Arriaga and Dee J. Hall
- Apr 13th, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Apr 5th, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Mar 27th, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
Press Releases Referencing Department of Corrections
Rep. Stuck’s Statement in Response to Governor’s Budget Address
Lincoln Hills and Copper Lake have been under federal investigation for child abuse and neglect for two years.
"Gov. Walker and his administration should stop ignoring the workers and children at Lincoln Hills and work to face the problems there head-on," said Democratic Party of Wisconsin Chair Martha Laning.
"Reduced recidivism means reduced crime."
The Department’s request guarantees Wisconsin will remain out of compliance with the Federal Prison Rape Elimination Act.
- MSDF Annual Report - Jul 12th, 2015
- Inmate kills himself at Milwaukee Secure Detention Facility - Jun 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Marion Renault