- Feb 1st, 2016 by Steven Walters
- Jan 19th, 2016 by Dee J. Hall
- Jan 18th, 2016 by Laura Thompson
- Dec 16th, 2015 by Jabril Faraj
- Dec 8th, 2015 by Wyatt Massey
- Nov 5th, 2015 by Michael Horne
Press Releases Referencing Department of Corrections
Improving Mental Health Programs: Governor Scott Walker Highlights Initiatives in State of the State AddressJan 19th, 2016 by Scott Walker
“The mental health of the people of Wisconsin is just as important as their physical health.”
Jan 6th, 2016 by Jon Erpenbach
Currently seeking co-sponsors, Erpenbach and other authors of the proposals expect introduction of the bills next week.
Rep. Barnes and Rep. Goyke Statement on Visit to Lincoln Hills School for Boys and Copper Lake School for Girls FacilityDec 22nd, 2015 by Mandela Barnes
“Unfortunately, it has come to state and federal investigations to showcase how yet another piece of our state has spiraled out of control under the watch of Gov. Walker and legislative Republicans,” said Rep. Barnes.
Dec 17th, 2015 by David Bowen
“As more details emerge regarding the situation at Lincoln Hills, it is disturbing to learn of children under the watch of Governor Walker’s Department of Corrections allegedly enduring physical and sexual abuse...”
Dec 16th, 2015 by Lena Taylor
"We were alarmed to learn of very serious allegations of abuse at Lincoln Hills through the media," the letter reads.
Dec 8th, 2015 by Jennifer Shilling
“Years of Republican budget cuts, forced overtime policies and limits on workplace safety have created major problems at Wisconsin’s correctional institutions."
- MSDF Annual Report - Jul 12th, 2015
- Inmate kills himself at Milwaukee Secure Detention Facility - Jun 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Marion Renault