- Jul 28th, 2016 by Craig Mastantuono
- Jul 15th, 2016 by Dee J. Hall
- Jun 24th, 2016 by Dee J. Hall
- Jun 22nd, 2016 by Jabril Faraj
- Jun 18th, 2016 by Dee J. Hall
- Jun 17th, 2016 by Mark Rice
Press Releases Referencing Department of Corrections
The Department’s request guarantees Wisconsin will remain out of compliance with the Federal Prison Rape Elimination Act.
“Our goal should be full compliance with the Prison Rape Elimination Act.”
There are currently over 22,000 inmates incarcerated in Wisconsin prisons and over 66,000 individuals on probation or parole.
In a letter dated today, Senator Taylor urged Governor Walker to call a special session of the Legislature to take up Senate Bills 803 and 804.
The Milwaukee Common Council took action to close the loophole by changing the Sex Offender Ordinance’s definition of residency.
- MSDF Annual Report - Jul 12th, 2015
- Inmate kills himself at Milwaukee Secure Detention Facility - Jun 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Marion Renault