- Jan 5th, 2017 by Bruce Murphy
- Jan 2nd, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Dec 14th, 2016 by Mark Rice
- Oct 19th, 2016 by Kate Peifer and Rose Velazquez
- Oct 3rd, 2016 by Tamarine Cornelius
- Sep 27th, 2016 by Gretchen Schuldt
Press Releases Referencing Department of Corrections
"Gov. Walker and his administration should stop ignoring the workers and children at Lincoln Hills and work to face the problems there head-on," said Democratic Party of Wisconsin Chair Martha Laning.
"Reduced recidivism means reduced crime."
The Department’s request guarantees Wisconsin will remain out of compliance with the Federal Prison Rape Elimination Act.
“Our goal should be full compliance with the Prison Rape Elimination Act.”
There are currently over 22,000 inmates incarcerated in Wisconsin prisons and over 66,000 individuals on probation or parole.
- MSDF Annual Report - Jul 12th, 2015
- Inmate kills himself at Milwaukee Secure Detention Facility - Jun 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Marion Renault