- Apr 12th, 2016 by Dylan Deprey and Michael Horne
- Apr 11th, 2016 by Dee J. Hall
- Feb 22nd, 2016 by Steven Walters
- Feb 20th, 2016 by Andrea Waxman
- Feb 18th, 2016 by Laurence J. Dupuis
- Feb 16th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
Press Releases Referencing Department of Corrections
Apr 25th, 2016 by Lena Taylor
In a letter dated today, Senator Taylor urged Governor Walker to call a special session of the Legislature to take up Senate Bills 803 and 804.
Apr 16th, 2016 by Chantia Lewis
The Milwaukee Common Council took action to close the loophole by changing the Sex Offender Ordinance’s definition of residency.
Mar 23rd, 2016 by Theodore Lipscomb
Also Ethics Code and Sex Offender Resolutions
Mar 9th, 2016 by Jennifer Shilling
“Taxpayers, correctional officers, children and families deserve better.”
Feb 29th, 2016 by Scott Walker
Acts 154 - 199.
Rep. Barnes Calls for AG Schimel to Investigate Walker Cover-Up of Systemic Abuses at State FacilityFeb 22nd, 2016 by Mandela Barnes
“Media reports have revealed that Governor Walker and his top aides knew about the serious allegations at Lincoln Hills for four whole years...”
- MSDF Annual Report - Jul 12th, 2015
- Inmate kills himself at Milwaukee Secure Detention Facility - Jun 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Marion Renault