- Sep 10th, 2017 by Dee J. Hall/Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism & Courtnee Brinker, Abhinanda Datta, Shahzeb Hashim, Lauren Jensik, Holly Kane, Hannah Moulthrop and Ezra Solomon/The Medill Justice Project
- Jul 6th, 2017 by Bruce Murphy
- Apr 12th, 2017 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Jan 4th, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Nov 7th, 2016 by Steven Walters
- Aug 10th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
Recent Press Releases Referencing Outagamie County
Schneider dedicates time to protecting child victims and victims of domestic violence.
Trump threatened to stop paying insurers cost-sharing-reduction payments that reduce deductibles, co-pays, and out-of-pocket maximums for moderate income enrollees.
Turnout was large in all the rallies.