- Jan 6th, 2017 by Virginia Small
- Dec 12th, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Dec 2nd, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Nov 26th, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Nov 7th, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Sep 29th, 2016 by Edgar Mendez
Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee County Parks
The all-you-care-to-eat breakfast includes pancakes, sausage, and beverage, and features a visit with Santa.
Supervisor Haas discovered that revenue generated by the O'Donnell Park parking structure had not been accounted for in the County Executive's 2017 Recommended Budget.
Milwaukee Holiday Lights Festival Kick-Off to feature switch-flipping ceremony, music and fireworks
Good Fortune Week: Oct. 25-30
Government, Business and Non-profit Leaders Celebrate Launch of Milwaukee County Urban Orchards with Ceremonial Tree PlantingOct 21st, 2016 by Marina Dimitrijevic
The Milwaukee County Organic Fruit Orchards Are the Largest Such Orchards in the United States and are Expected to Bear Fruit Within Three Years
- Milwaukee County Parks spokesman cited for resisting officer at Packers game - Oct 12th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Dan Bice