- Jun 19th, 2017 by Patricia Jursik
- Jun 18th, 2017 by Lydia Slattery
- May 3rd, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 24th, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Mar 23rd, 2017 by Naomi Waxman
- Mar 10th, 2017 by Gabrielle Barriere
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee County Parks
The 2017 festival will feature nearly 50 handmade, brilliantly lighted, giant-sized lantern displays.
Keg Tappings on Wednesday will mark halfway point of beer garden season & celebrate $20,000 of park upgradesJul 11th, 2017 by Milwaukee County Parks
Beer gardens are continuing to help fund upgrades and improvements to parks throughout the county.
Artists Working in Education launches 19th summer of Free Art Activities While Providing Career Options for YouthJun 26th, 2017 by Artists Working in Education
The Summer Truck Studio program provides meaningful, drop-in art activities at 18 Milwaukee County Parks and playgrounds.
- Milwaukee County Parks spokesman cited for resisting officer at Packers game - Oct 12th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Dan Bice