- Apr 26th, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Apr 26th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 29th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 2nd, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 31st, 2016 by Virginia Small
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee County Comptroller
Milwaukee County Board expected to vote Thursday on establishing policy.
Independent fiscal experts sounding the alarm that Milwaukee County’s transit system is in trouble.
Supervisor Taylor Not Schocked That Taxpayers Were Deceived About Additional Costs of Recently Approved Living Wage OrdinanceApr 24th, 2014 by Steve Taylor
Supervisor Steve F. Taylor today expressed his extreme dissatisfaction with and voted against a resolution that provides funding for three staff positions at the Milwaukee County Comptroller's Office.
- County Board retains power to act on O’Donnell Park sale - Jul 8th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm