- Apr 26th, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Apr 26th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 29th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 2nd, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 31st, 2016 by Virginia Small
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee County Comptroller
County Executive Abele Announces New Dedicated Revenue for County Parks and Transportation in 2018 BudgetSep 22nd, 2017 by County Executive Chris Abele
Public Input Received Through Engage MKE Initiative Prioritizes New Revenue Over Service Cuts
Milwaukee County Board expected to vote Thursday on establishing policy.
Independent fiscal experts sounding the alarm that Milwaukee County’s transit system is in trouble.
- County Board retains power to act on O’Donnell Park sale - Jul 8th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm