- Jun 14th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 29th, 2017 by Michael Horne
- May 25th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 19th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 7th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 9th, 2017 by Graham Kilmer
Recent Press Releases Referencing Department of Public Works
Traffic patterns will return to normal on Tuesday, June 27 unless weather conditions on Monday force a postponement of DPW work.
The traveling public is advised to add extra travel time and follow detours entering and leaving the Bay View neighborhood and business district.
Neighbors to Choose Final Design
- Michael Murphy hits railroad for refusal to share bridge safety information - Jul 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Crocker Stephenson
- Longtime public works chief left mark on Milwaukee, Summerfest - Jun 14th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Rick Barrett JS